It uses ItemBonusLib to search your equipment and present a summary of your item bonuses, which it displays in a tooltip. Additionally you can display some stats directly on FuBar, though this is limited.
This addon used to rely on BonusScanner, now it uses and imbedded library to accomplish the same thing. So you no longer need BonusScanner if this was the only addon that you needed it for.
updated for new version of ItemBonusLib (this should fix most peoples issues)
updated toc to WoW 2.0
removed compost lib (no longer needed)
added koKR translation (thanks to Damjau)
updated included version of ItemBonusLib (contains some fixes)
code clean up
removed dependency on BonusScanner, ItemBonusesFu is now completely standalone! (thanks to Jerry for his excellent ItemBonusLib).
is now WoW 2.0/TBC compatible, just edit the TOC file and change Interface to 20000 (see comment in toc file)
added frFR translation (thanks to Jerry)
added zhTW translation (thanks to Xinsonic & Kayin)
updated to AceHook-2.1 & AceLocale-2.2 (thanks to Nevcairiel)
- updated Ace libraries (thanks to Nevcairiel)
- fixed typo in TOC
- FuBar is now an optional dependency, you can use ItemBonusesFu with or without it.
- You can now select a profile independent of FuBar
- Really added missing AceDebug lib this time
- Added missing AceEvent lib
- Converted to Ace2/FuBar2, many thanks to Nevcairiel!
- TOC updated to 11200
- updated for BonusScanner 1.1
- updated toc to 11100
- Code cleanup
- fix for bug 1185 (and probably 1147 as well)
- updated to use CrayonLib
- requires FuBar 1.2.2052 or higher
- Fix for bug #1156, itemBonusesfu.lua:198: bad argument #1 to 'concat' (table contains non-strings)
- Added support for Spell Penetration from cgBonusScanner (possibly, I don't have any of this gear, so I couldn't really test it)
- updated for FuBar 1.2 API - You need to upgrade to FuBar 1.2 or higher for this version to work!
- changed file and directory naming structure to lated FuBar standard. You should delete the previous version before upgrading to this one!!
- Update for FuBar 1.0
- This should have been posted a long time ago, my apologies, some how I missed it.
- Updated for FuBar 0.9.99.335
- updated toc to 11000
- name change, coinciding with rename of BossPanel to FuBar
- added German translation (courtesy of The Arcane Trickster)
- split constants into seperate file
- updated Tooltip method
- updated for changes in BossPanel 0.4.23
- updated for changes in BossPanel 0.4.19
- Initial public release
- Most functionality complete