FarmerFu helps you keep track of items that you are farming, so that you don't need to keep opening your bags and counting your stacks manually.
To add items from your list, use the command line option "/farmerfu add <item>" (/ffu also works in place of /farmerfu) or the FuBar menu text field. "<item>" may be either the item link (only on the command line), the item name (must be in your local cache), or the item id.
3.0 - (2008-11-19)
- Fixed bag error
- Updated TOC
2.0.33209 - (2007-04-20)
- Hopefully fixed bug due to items being lost from the local cache
- Added Spanish localization (thanks shiftos!)
2.0.30701 - (2007-03-21)
- Fixed bug with item removal
2.0.29971 - (2007-03-11)
- Removed shift-ctrl click as it did not work with a number of all in one bag mods and it was opening the dressing frame after WoW 2.0.
- Items may now be clicked on in the list to select the watched item (the one in the FuBar text) or alt-click to remove from the list.
- Support for tracking items in the bank in addition to the inventory bags has been added.
- The headers, bag/bank/total columns may all be independently shown/hidden. Also, bank/bag/total may be shown/hidden in the watch text.
- Items with a count of 0 or individual items may be shown/hidden.
- Fixed some profile switching issues.
2.0.20885 - (2006-12-16)
- Compatible with WoW 2.0 now
2.0.16437 - (2006-11-08)
- Fixed some nil errors
2.0.14827 - (2006-10-22)
- Updated for FuBar 2.0
- Profile support added