Don't you hate it when you accidentally close the AH window by opening up another window?
Or maybe when you're using the bank or the mailbox, some malicious idiot opens a trade window in order to close the mail/bank windows?
Then Lexan will save your sanity!
Lexan does the following:
- Prevents other windows (e.g. social box, talents, char info) from closing the Auction House window. You can do other stuff while you buy/sell!
- Blocks trade requests when you're at the mailbox or bank, thus preventing them from closing your windows
- Prevents the world map from closing all your windows
Released under the GPL
AH window protector based on code from Auctioneer
Special thanks to all the people in #Wowace and some people on Hellscream EU who helped test the trade blocker.
- Fixed errors
- Updated TOC
- Converted to Ace2...
- ... Which means no dependency!
- Code cleanups
- Minor cleanup
- Fixed conflict with MetaMap.
- You can toggle whether pressing Esc will close the AH window by typing /lexan esc
- Will not conflict with Atlas' "Replace World Map" feature
- Fixed error on load
- Removed the Mobile Frames compatibility code. Who actually uses it??
- Minor cleanups
- Opening the world map will not close all your windows anymore!
- Yes! You read that last line right!
- Removed world map suppression because it's now unnecessary
- Expanded World Map suppression to function when you are using the mailbox or bank
- Minor optimizations