THIS MOD IS NOT DEAD - A total rewrite is in the works and being polished up
NanoStats displays your current/previous battle's duration, damage and average DPS, healing and average HPS and the session's total damage and healing. Each quantity can be toggled, and when disabled, the associated processing is not done.
That is all.
No induvidual skill tracking, no raid tracking, no other crap that you don't need. Request these things and I will adjust your definition of 'embarassment.'
NanoStats has been written with the following design goals, which I will stick to relentlessly:
1) Keep the code as lean and fast and LIGHTWEIGHT as possible.
2) Make it run as fast as possible.
3) Keep as tiny a memory footprint as possible.
4) Kill bloat with fire.
NanoStats' parser is tiny. It only uses what it needs.
Others are large and parse all sorts of messages and events that we don't care about. Some others also manufacture tables like they're going out of fashion. NS isn't like that =)
NanoStats also works with ALL locales.
GUI display only has En, Fr and De translations. Again, NS will parse numbers under ALL locales.
Note: Healing is only tracked while in combat. A bunch of people I know were confused about that ;P
To configure, right click the display
To unlock, you have to alt+right-click - I can't change it due to the way things work.
- Added the ability to reset session
- Added glancing blows to the parser
- Lots of changes that will allow NSFu to integrate with negligible overhead rather than significant overhead.
- Cleanups and reorganisations
- Lots of little optimisations
- Improved De locals (Thanks Elkano!)
- I skpped a number. Bite me :P
- Added duration. Off by default, configurable via the right click menu just like everything else. Probably the last actual feature that's needed and only implemented because A) I needed it B) Most of the code needed was already there.
- Fixed bug where if you enabled a damage or healing function, it wouldn't track until after a reload/relog. I R STOOPID.
- Trimmed some excess fat
- Fixed error when dropping totems (Thanks to haste/Otravi for testing)
- Fixed standby
- Minor optimisation in pet events
- Forgot to register CHAT_MSG_SPELL_PERIODIC_SELF_BUFFS (Thanks Dimo!)
- Fixed issue which prevented unlocking
- Added session damage and healing totals. Off by default, toggleable via right click menu.
- Minor optimisation, which in turn makes the DPS reading a bit more accurate
- Switched parser to a system based entirely on BabbleLib's Deformat. Foolproof, and only sssssslightly slower than the current hybrid system.
- Improved DE localisation (Thanks Elkano!)
- Fixed TabletLib related error