This is a re-package of the popular ScITE editor (based on the scintilla editing component). You can find more information about SciTE at http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html. Some of the customization is from the package at http://gisdeveloper.tripod.com/scite.html , but those just amount to some configuration files that have been altered. 've adjusted some of the preferences and added the bulk of the WoW API with prototypes and descriptions as pop-up calltips (you can see a few examples in the attached screenshots).
One thing you will want to adjust is the window placement and size. Unfortunately SciTE does not save window positions (it was originally designed for GTK+, where the window manager saves the position). You can do this by opening the global properties file:
Select the Options Menu
Select "Open Global Options File"
You'll want to edit the following options (0,0 is in the top left of the screen)
* Re-compiled lua, luac and bitlib so they should all work and operate together with no license restrictions
* Added the bitlib functions to the lua calltips
* Re-packaged the entire distribution from scratch to be a bit more efficient and easier to make quick packages
* Updated SciTE to version 1.70 (the latest version)
* Compile action will compile to FileName.luc
* Build action will do a no-output compile testing for errors
* Go action will execute the LUA using the interpreter
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com