|Go to Page...|
This addon displays a very large attention-getting warning window in the center of your screen when it detects certain event (trigger) messages.
The addon comes with some pre-defined warnings for certain "bomb" style debuffs. These are debuffs where you either want to run away from everyone else, or stop whatever you are doing immediately.
There are options to play a sound, make the warning blink, display a timer, and to change the opacity, scale, and colours of the warning. Each warning can be individually enabled, and there are test buttons to try them out at any time.
The warning window will not prevent you from clicking on something behind it. You can either leave the warning on screen until the warning's timer counts down to zero, or you can click on the close button to hide the warning.
The pre-defined warnings that currently come with the addon are:
- Burning Adrenaline (Vaelastrasz the Corrupt, Blackwing Lair)
- Corrupted Healing (Nefarian, Blackwing Lair)
- Flame Wreath (Shade of Aran, Karazhan)
- Lava Wall (Sartharion, Obsidian Sanctum)
- Living Bomb (Baron Geddon, Molten Core)
- Mutating Injection (Grobbulus, Naxxramas)
- Plague (Anubisath Defender, Temple of Ahn'Qiraj)
- Threatening gaze (Bloodlord Mandokir, Zul'Gurub)
- Water spout (The Lurker Below, Serpentshrine Cavern)
- Wrath of the Astromancer (High Astromancer Solarian, The Eye)
/ekbomb -- Show/hide the EkBomb window.
/ekbomb help -- Display this command summary.
/ekbomb reset -- Reset position of all EkBomb windows.
/ekbomb test -- Test bomb warning window.