|Go to Page...|
* Oct 13 2008: This addon is no longer being updated.
* Nov 14 2008: The features implemented by this
* addon have been incorporated into the latest version
* of CT_RaidAssist available at www.ctmod.net,
* in the CT_RaidAssist_MTPlayers addon.
This addon enhances the CT_RaidAssist MT Targets group by adding an optional MT Players group and an optional MT Pets group. It can also display the raid target icons on the main tank's target and target's target.
The MT Players group shows you the name, health, mana, and buffs of the main tanks. The MT Pets group shows you the name, health, and mana of the pets (or mind controlled mobs) belonging to the main tanks.
You can have the MT Players and MT Pets groups automatically hide when the MT Targets group is hidden, or you can allow them to remain on the screen.
There are options to hide the entire MT Pets group if none of the main tanks have a pet, and to hide individual MT Pets boxes if the corresponding main tank does not have a pet.
The MT groups can be joined together so that they all line up, or you can separate them so that they can be moved independently. When joined, you can move all of the MT groups around at the same time by left clicking on an MT group title and dragging it with the mouse.
Unjoined MT groups can either be left where you drag them, or the other MT groups can automatically align themselves with the title of the one you just dragged.
You can move all of the unjoined MT groups around at the same time by holding the shift key down, left clicking on any MT group title, and dragging it with the mouse.
A right click menu has been added to each of the MT Targets, MT Players, and MT Pets group titles that will let you configure the various options, and hide or show each of the MT groups. During combat, certain features may be unavailable due to UI changes introduced by Blizzard in the WoW 2.0.1 patch.
Keybindings are available to target MT Players 1 to 10, and MT Pets 1 to 10.
/ekctramt [help] -- Show this command summary.
/ekctramt status -- Show status of this addon.
/ekctramt enable -- Enable this addon.
/ekctramt disable -- Disable this addon.
/ekctramt toggle -- Enable/Disable this addon.
/ekctramt players -- Toggle MT Players group.
/ekctramt pets -- Toggle MT Pets group.
To open the addon's menu: Right click on the title of any of the MT groups.
This addon's features are now included in CT_RaidAssist 3 from www.ctmod.net.
This addon is no longer being updated.
Version 1.56 (2008-03-25)
- Updated for the WoW 2.4.0 patch.
Version 1.55 (2007-11-14)
- Updated for the WoW 2.3.0 patch.
Version 1.54 (2007-09-29)
- Updated for the WoW 2.2.0 patch.
Version 1.53 (2007-06-04)
- Updated for the WoW 2.1.0 patch.
Version 1.52 (2007-01-10)
- Updated for the WoW 2.0.3 patch
Version 1.51 (2005-12-24)
- Added key bindings to target MT Players 1 to 10, and MT Pets 1 to 10.
Version 1.5 (2005-12-24)
- Modified to work with the WoW 2.0.1 patch.
- Tested using CT_RaidAssist 1.621.
- Added menu items that let you change the layout when the groups are joined.
Version 1.41 (2006-08-22)
- Updated for the WoW 1.12 patch.
Version 1.4 (2006-07-08)
- Added option to show the raid target icons assigned to the main tank's target and target's target. To change this option, right click on any MT group's title and select "Show raid target icons" from the menu.
Version 1.305 (2006-07-03)
- Added "/ekctramt toggle" command to enable/disable the addon with a single slash command.
- Fixed a problem displaying the Main Tank groups if the first assigned main tank was not in main tank position one.
- Fixed a problem where the MT groups might not line up correctly with each other when the MT groups were joined and there were unassigned main tank positions between assigned main tank positions.
- Re-introduced the display of buffs and debuffs on the MT Players group. This was removed in version 1.301 due to a bug in CT_RaidAssist 1.537. To avoid this bug use CT_RaidAssist 1.538 or later.
- To display buffs and debuffs on the MT Players group, right click on any MT group's title and select "Show buffs/debuffs" from the menu.
Version 1.302 (2006-06-20)
- Corrects the problem of it showing "Feign Death" rather than "DEAD" when a main tank dies (affected people using CT_RaidAssist 1.536 and 1.537).
Version 1.301 (2006-06-20)
- Updated to fix an error message.
Version 1.3 (2006-06-18)
- Initial release