|Go to Page...|
brtimer ace2 released.
brtimer is a simple addon, designed to track cooldowns from different Players. Actually, it was designed to be a warrior mod, tracking the cooldown of Taunt and Berserker Rage (quite useful at Nefarian / Onyxia/ Satura and others).
Due to the modular design in the new version, there may will be supported more classes and spells in future versions.
- Based on the Ace2 Library (depend), more Information on http://www.wowace.com
- By far cleaner interface
- Completely re-coded from scratch
- Completely dynamic players (thanks to CandyBars Ace2 Library)
- The Raid communication channal can be used now to communicates events
- The channel is used to communicate the specs of the tanks at taunt (no setup needed)
- Local parsing can be enabled, for tanks not having brtimer installed
- The old problems some people were experiencing should be gone. Yes, there could be new ones . Report them if you have experience any problem with the addon release.
- Configuration of players to track
- Configuration of several spells to track (Challanging Shout, Taunt, Tranqshot, Frostnova, Growl)
- Localisation for more languages in the interface (dropdown menu, currently just english)
I wish you a lot of fun with this release.