Ludwig is an item link database addon that was originally based on GetLink. Ludwig is not dependent on saved variables, and Ludwig does not require the user to do anything special in order to collect data.
Search Window - You can filter via name, quality, level, type, subtype, and equip location.
Linkerator support - Typing an item name in [[brackets] will automatically convert the name into an item link if the item is known to Ludwig.
Command line searching - typing /lw <name> will bring up a list of the top 10 matches in the chat window.
/lw or /ludwig - Brings up the search frame
/lw <name> - Prints out a list in the chat window of the top 10 items matching <name>
/lw --r: Refreshes the database
/lw --q <itemID>: Queries the server for the given itemID
* Updated database for patch 5.2: The Thunder King!
* Updated database to patch 5.1: Landfall.
* Updated database for Mists of Pandaria
* Jaliborc: Fixed a bug causing wrong items to be shown for leather, mail and plate slots
* Jaliborc: Items are now organized by level as well
* Jaliborc: No more "Jaliborc:" tag from now on. If no tag is here, it means it was me.
* Jaliborc: Completly rewritten the categories dropdown to fix a bug
* Jaliborc: Updated for patch 4.2
* Jaliborc: Included all Firelands items
* Jaliborc: Now works with 4.1
* Jaliborc: Completely redesigned and improved
* Jaliborc: Includes **all** items in-game right from the start
* Jaliborc: Searches trough thousands of items in a blaze
* Jaliborc: Mostly //Load on Demand//
* Jaliborc: Only works on English clients. Versions for other clients should be released in a close future.
* Added linkerator support for multiple chat frames
* Fixed a bug when linking an item from the chat frame.
* Added compatibility with WoW 3.3.5
* Bumped TOC for 3.3
* Bumped TOC for 3.2
* TOC Bump + Potential WIM bugfix
* Added "Heirloom" option to quality selector
* Fixed a bug causing the DB to be reloaded on item scroll
* Cleaned up the code a bit. Still need to work on the GUI/localization
* Altered slash commands. See addon description for details.
* Bumped the max item ID to check from 40k to 60k. Glyphs, etc, should now appear.
* Fixed a crash issue when linking tradeskills
* Made Wrath compatible
* Seems to be causing a lot more CPU usage now, will investigate later.tigate later.te later..
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com