ChatScroll makes chat windows scrollable with the mouse wheel.
Shift-ScrollUp: Scroll To Top
Shift-ScrollDown: Scroll To Bottom
Also adds a keybinding to scroll to top. (scroll to bottom already default)
Also has a Scroll Speed option.
Uses Portfolio for GUI options if you've got it.
Otherwise the following macro will enable button hiding:
Or Scroll Speed (change 1 to your speed #):
Note: Blizzard added its own chat scroll option with 4.0, but without this addon you wont be able to adjust scroll speed or shift-scroll to top or bottom.
- Updates for WoW 4.0.1
- Added a Scroll Speed slider
(If you're not using Portfolio manually set ChatScroll_SavedVars.ScrollSpeed to a number > 0)
- Portfolio v0.7 included (GUI Options)
- Fixed Portfolio not being optional
- More aggressive button hiding
- Now uses LibDefaults for variable initialization
- Added "Hide Chat Frame Scroll Buttons" Option
- Cleaned up the code
- Prepared for Lua 5.1
- Removed Localization usage
- No longer uses hidden frames, now uses script element hooks
- No longer supports PopUI or TransUI, I recomend using VisibilityOptions to hide the buttons.
- Added Shift-MouseWheelUp to to to the top of the chat window
- Added Shift-MouseWheelDown to to to the bottom of the chat window
- Added Scroll to Top Binding
- Fixed negative framelevel bug in new patch
- Updated the TOC to 1300.