Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(323 Kb)
Download
Updated: 08-10-08 06:03 PM
Pictures
File Info
Updated:08-10-08 06:03 PM
Created:unknown
Downloads:8,611
Favorites:84
MD5:
Manufac - A New Look at the Tradeskill UI  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 66237
by: Nymbia [More]
Manufac is an Ace2 mod that overrides the default profession windows and replaces them with a popup menu with some extra features.

After selecting a recipe, there are many options for what action to take, and many ways to access the information you might need.

* Recipe Name and Amount Craftable with what's in your inventory. Click this to link the item in chat.
* Create 1. Click to cast the skill once.
* Create X. Enter how many times to cast this skill.
* Create All. Click to cast the skill as many times as you can with what's in your bags.
* Non-Consumed Requirements. Listed here, if applicable, are any things you need for the skill that aren't consumed. These things include fires for cooking, rods for enchanting, anvils for smithing, etc.
* Reagent List. Each reagent of the skill is listed, along with how many you have and how many you need per cast. Click to link the reagent.
* Link Result. Adds a link to chat with the item or enchant that's created by this skill, along with the number created per cast if applicable.
* Link Recipe! Creates a "link" of the whole recipe, which contains a link of the result followed by a list of the mats. (Note: the mats are not linked because you cannot have more than 3 links in a given chat message)
* Grouping. Explained below.


"Can Make": This pseudo-category contains all the items that you have the mats for at a given time. It can be enabled or disabled in the options dropdown, or with /manu canmake.

Value Summary: If KC Items or Auctioneer is installed, Manufac can get some interesting data regarding auction house prices for tradeskill items, to help you determine if an item is worth making and selling, or if it would be more profitable to simply sell the mats. Also helpful in determining what to sell an enchant for.

Options

* /manufac sorttype difficulty - Set sort type to Difficulty.
* /manufac sorttype alpha - Set sort type to Alphabetical.
* /manufac money - Toggles the money display.
* /manufac position (setting) - sets the menu's position.
* /manufac offsetx (value) - set the x offset.
* /manufac offsety (value) - set the y offset.
* /manufac level2tooltips - Toggle showing tooltips on items in the second level (the list of all items in a category)
* /manufac level3tooltips - Toggle showing tooltips on items in the third and fourth level (the detailed item info and reagents)
* /manufac fubar - Toggles the FuBar plugin.
* /manufac unsorted - Prints a list of items that are not in the defaults file.
* /manu reset - Resets all grouping categories. Note that if you do not set these items into a category before your next reload, they will take on the default grouping again.
Optional Files (0)


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 11-01-06, 03:58 PM  
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Forum posts: 208
File comments: 363
Uploads: 0
first off, can we still open the tradeskill window wanted? secondly....the pic looks like a Fubar drop down menu....is it?
Also, I see it will work w/ KC items for info...what is the chance in the future it can be linked to Auctioneer?
Last edited by fred : 11-01-06 at 04:00 PM.
fred is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-06, 09:42 PM  
Nymbia
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 22
File comments: 37
Uploads: 11
Originally posted by fred
first off, can we still open the tradeskill window wanted? secondly....the pic looks like a Fubar drop down menu....is it?
Also, I see it will work w/ KC items for info...what is the chance in the future it can be linked to Auctioneer?
a) You can put manufac into standby mode with a slash command or a menu option and have the tradeskills behave as normal.

b) Yes, there is a FuBar plugin for the menu as well as being opened through normal profession-opening means.

c) I'll add Auctioneer support to the todo list.
Nymbia is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-06, 05:26 PM  
Nymbia
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 22
File comments: 37
Uploads: 11
Auctioneer support added, try it out.
Nymbia is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-06, 03:40 AM  
Twidget
An Aku'mai Servant
 
Twidget's Avatar

Forum posts: 33
File comments: 407
Uploads: 0
Error

Conastantly get this error:

Manufac-enUS.lua:1:Cannot find a library instance of AceLocale-2.2

I have even tried removing all other mods from the directory to confirm no conflicts.
Tried alone and with just it and Ace2 but still fails.

Any ideas?
Twidget is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-06, 05:54 AM  
Nymbia
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 22
File comments: 37
Uploads: 11
Re: Error

Originally posted by Twidget
Conastantly get this error:

Manufac-enUS.lua:1:Cannot find a library instance of AceLocale-2.2

I have even tried removing all other mods from the directory to confirm no conflicts.
Tried alone and with just it and Ace2 but still fails.

Any ideas?
That was a problem with the auto-zip script on the wowace site, try now.
Nymbia is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-06, 05:07 PM  
neriak_x
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 32
File comments: 39
Uploads: 7
bug when opening the trade window to train your pet (hunter)

Heya, wanted to put it on trac, but somehow the URL was wrong.
Anyway, when a hunter opens the tradeskill window for pet training Manufac is generating this error:

Code:
[2006/11/11 23:55:15-318-x1]: Manufac\Manufac.lua:1232: table index is nil
Manufac\Manufac.lua:1232: in function `ScanTrade'
Manufac\Manufac.lua:394: in function `obj_method'
AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:312: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:898: in function <...ce\AddOns\Manufac\libs\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:890>
<in C code>: in function `?'
SpellStatus-1.0\SpellStatus-1.0.lua:438: in function `CastOriginal'
SpellStatus-1.0\SpellStatus-1.0.lua:508: in function <...e\AddOns\!!!Libs\SpellStatus-1.0\SpellStatus-1.0.lua:495>
<unknown>:
SuperSelfCast\SuperSelfCast.lua:20: in function <Interface\AddOns\SuperSelfCast\SuperSelfCast.lua:18>
<unknown>:
<string>:"MultiBarRightButton3:OnClick":8: in main chunk
It seems that the addon tries to scan the tradeskills for Pettraining and doesn't find it because it isn't defined at the locals. Well I guess it#s easy to fix
BTW german localization doesn't work, when i got time I'll try to translate stuff.
__________________
~ N: "All Semicolons must die!" ~R: "Yay!"
Neriak's Portal
neriak_x is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-06, 12:59 PM  
Nymbia
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 22
File comments: 37
Uploads: 11
Re: bug when opening the trade window to train your pet (hunter)

Originally posted by neriak_x
Heya, wanted to put it on trac, but somehow the URL was wrong.
Anyway, when a hunter opens the tradeskill window for pet training Manufac is generating this error:

Code:
[2006/11/11 23:55:15-318-x1]: Manufac\Manufac.lua:1232: table index is nil
Manufac\Manufac.lua:1232: in function `ScanTrade'
Manufac\Manufac.lua:394: in function `obj_method'
AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:312: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:898: in function <...ce\AddOns\Manufac\libs\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:890>
<in C code>: in function `?'
SpellStatus-1.0\SpellStatus-1.0.lua:438: in function `CastOriginal'
SpellStatus-1.0\SpellStatus-1.0.lua:508: in function <...e\AddOns\!!!Libs\SpellStatus-1.0\SpellStatus-1.0.lua:495>
<unknown>:
SuperSelfCast\SuperSelfCast.lua:20: in function <Interface\AddOns\SuperSelfCast\SuperSelfCast.lua:18>
<unknown>:
<string>:"MultiBarRightButton3:OnClick":8: in main chunk
It seems that the addon tries to scan the tradeskills for Pettraining and doesn't find it because it isn't defined at the locals. Well I guess it#s easy to fix
BTW german localization doesn't work, when i got time I'll try to translate stuff.
Should be fixed, try it now.
Nymbia is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-06, 07:27 PM  
Purity
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 16
File comments: 172
Uploads: 0
Error

When I attempted to disenchant from the fubar manufac menu:

Edit copied wrong error ! Correct error coming in few minutes lol!!

Love manufac so far even it just for browsing! =)

[2006/12/09 17:22:03-124-x1]: <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn '!!!Libs' tried to call the protected function 'func()'.
Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:425: in function <...erface\AddOns\DewdropLib\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:378>

---
Last edited by Purity : 12-09-06 at 07:46 PM.
Purity is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-06, 01:08 PM  
Tupsi
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 5
File comments: 21
Uploads: 0
Trying to smelt something via
Manfac/Mining/Basic Minerals/Smelt Thorium/Create All

gives me this:

[2006/12/15 20:06:33-116-x1]: Manufac\Manufac.lua:1245: Usage: GetTradeSkillInfo(index)
<in C code>: in function `GetTradeSkillInfo'
Manufac\Manufac.lua:1245: in function `func'
Dewdrop\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:466: in function <...ce\AddOns\ag_UnitFrames\libs\Dewdrop\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:407>

---

trying via "Create X" instead putting in a correct number works though.
Tupsi is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-06, 07:56 PM  
Nymbia
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 22
File comments: 37
Uploads: 11
Originally posted by Tupsi
Trying to smelt something via
Manfac/Mining/Basic Minerals/Smelt Thorium/Create All

gives me this:

[2006/12/15 20:06:33-116-x1]: Manufac\Manufac.lua:1245: Usage: GetTradeSkillInfo(index)
<in C code>: in function `GetTradeSkillInfo'
Manufac\Manufac.lua:1245: in function `func'
Dewdrop\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:466: in function <...ce\AddOns\ag_UnitFrames\libs\Dewdrop\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:407>

---

trying via "Create X" instead putting in a correct number works though.
Fixed. Thanks

Originally posted by Purity
When I attempted to disenchant from the fubar manufac menu:

Edit copied wrong error ! Correct error coming in few minutes lol!!

Love manufac so far even it just for browsing! =)

[2006/12/09 17:22:03-124-x1]: <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn '!!!Libs' tried to call the protected function 'func()'.
Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:425: in function <...erface\AddOns\DewdropLib\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:378>

---
Hmm, I'll look into it but it's likely not Manufac. If you're still using !!!Libs, it's probably out of date.
Nymbia is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-06, 07:34 PM  
Movarrin
Premium Member
Premium Member

Forum posts: 12
File comments: 81
Uploads: 0
Error: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
AddOn: Manufac
File: Stitch-1.0.lua
Line: 234
Count: 1

When making bandages.

Another question. Why can't this mod remember my known recipes? It always needs a refresh. Even 2 seconds later.
Last edited by Movarrin : 12-24-06 at 11:09 AM.
Movarrin is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-06, 07:11 PM  
Skan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 19
File comments: 75
Uploads: 0
Your Error?

>>EDIT: It didn't work... I got the same error when I went to Ironforge to do a bit of crafting..

Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
Message: ..\AddOns\Manufac\Manufac.lua line 1116:
attempt to call field 'GetAuctionPriceItem' (a nil value)
Debug:
[C]: GetAuctionPriceItem()
Manufac\Manufac.lua:1116: GetPriceData()
Manufac\Manufac.lua:777: menu()
Manufac\Manufac.lua:496:
Manufac\Manufac.lua:428
...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:1521:
...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:1470
...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:2241:
...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:2201
...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:387:
...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:373

Bearing in mind I am using the alpha version of Auctioneer, so this may have something to do with it I don't know yet. <<

I had this same error, so I downloaded the latest DewDropLib from ACE2 website and dumped it (the new DewDrop-2.0 lib) into the FuBar 2.0/Libs directory. Next make sure you update the AceLibrary.lua file in ACE2 Directory under "AceLibrary".(Bothe of these files will be in the DewDropLib zip file you download from the ACE2 Website. As I know absolutely nothing about addons except how to install them, I have probably done completely the wrong thing, but it seems to have worked.....for now..

And one more thing, I'm having the same silly refresh thing as the other guy, everytime I go to use a craft, it needs a refresh... Not a biggy really, just more clicking..

Originally posted by Tupsi
Trying to smelt something via
Manfac/Mining/Basic Minerals/Smelt Thorium/Create All

gives me this:

[2006/12/15 20:06:33-116-x1]: Manufac\Manufac.lua:1245: Usage: GetTradeSkillInfo(index)
<in C code>: in function `GetTradeSkillInfo'
Manufac\Manufac.lua:1245: in function `func'
Dewdrop\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:466: in function <...ce\AddOns\ag_UnitFrames\libs\Dewdrop\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:407>

---

trying via "Create X" instead putting in a correct number works though.
Last edited by Skan : 12-27-06 at 08:17 PM.
Skan is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-06, 01:14 AM  
Nymbia
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 22
File comments: 37
Uploads: 11
Skan, auctioneer breaks manufac's ability to get data from it with pretty much every new version, this is the third or fourth time in the less than two months that manufac has existed. I've been told that they plan on continuing this trend through their alpha phases, so I'm not going to waste my time on fixing auctioneer support until they let me fix it for more than a week.

Movarrin, that error is fixed in the next version.

Also, refreshes are a necessity because of the way the blizzard tradeskill ui works. you can only attempt to craft from or get info for a profession whose window is 'open' -- even though manufac hides those windows, they're still open so that we can gather data and craft items in them. It's an unfortunate necessity until blizzard makes the profession API more friendly to addons.
Last edited by Nymbia : 12-28-06 at 01:19 AM.
Nymbia is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-06, 05:49 PM  
Movarrin
Premium Member
Premium Member

Forum posts: 12
File comments: 81
Uploads: 0
Thank you for that explanation. It's not a huge issue.
Movarrin is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-06, 06:52 PM  
Skan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 19
File comments: 75
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Nymbia
Skan, auctioneer breaks manufac's ability to get data from it with pretty much every new version, this is the third or fourth time in the less than two months that manufac has existed. I've been told that they plan on continuing this trend through their alpha phases, so I'm not going to waste my time on fixing auctioneer support until they let me fix it for more than a week.

Thats ok, I don't mind at all. I think all this breaking of your addons most definitly has everything to do with all the Auctioneer alpha stage carry on. Manufac looks excellent for now, although I had to drop it for the time being until Auctioneer sorts its *** out... BUT I will be revisiting it asap!

Hey, on a sidenote, I'm currently using Slarti's AdvancedTradeSkillWindow for crafting (Although I think it may be a little buggy atm). While I do not particularly like its hugeness onscreen, what I DO really like is its ability/options to do two main things:

1) Predict what you could make IF you buy the materials from the vendor/get things from your bank etc etc. (I'm pretty sure your addon does this?)

AND,

2) The ability to select an option to buy the materials from the vendor when you visit. This option will only buy the materials for items you have queued (eg; I want to make a silky shirt but I only have the Silk, so I queue it up and the next time I visit a vendor which sells those materials it will buy the appropriate amount of thread and dye for the queued item)

I know it may seem like a lot to ask, but from the looks of things Slarti has given up because the autocraft feature is broken in 2.02. Personally I don't really need autocraft, therefore I don't see it as that important - but these other features are quite simply the most useful I have seen on any crafting addon, and they are NOT broken in 2.02. Anyway, if you have time, (and Slarti doesn't mind!!), you should take a quick look at ATSW before its completely broken and see what could be incorporated into Manufac.

Sorry for the long post And thankyou for all your hard and excellent work..
Skan is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: