This addon remembers the bank and bag contents, as well as monetary wealth, of every
character with whom you have visited a real bank, and displays this information in a frame
similar to the standard bank frame, but with a dropdown menu at the bottom to allow
you to choose between viewing different characters on the same server. Also, an editbox
is provided to allow you to search for specific items within all stored contents. Type "/bbs help"
for configuration slash commands, or just "/bbs" to toggle the display frame (a key binding is
For support, contact, or license information, please view my author portal's main page.
7.1.1 (Mar 22, 2009):
- If the display frame was shown before the player's money value had changed, an error would occur due
to there being no value for their money.
7.1.0 (Mar 16, 2009):
- Configuration is now done through the Blizzard Interface Options menu rather than slash commands.
Type "/bbs config" to open the new configuration panel.
7.0.6 (Mar 4, 2009):
- Reverted previous change to BAG_UPDATE, since apparently there are still intermittent issues
with parsing the bags at logout.
- Item data compacting code now uses string.format instead of basic concatenation, to use less
memory when parsing item data.
7.0.5 (Mar 3, 2009):
- No longer watches BAG_UPDATE events to update the details of the bags. Instead, they are
parsed only at logout and whenever the display frame is opened to the current character.
7.0.4 (Feb 2, 2009):
- Now uses a bit less memory at load.
7.0.3 (Jan 25, 2009):
- One too many bag slots could be shown if a bag of a greater size was shown previously.
- If a given bag was replaced by a bag of a smaller size, the item data for the bag slots that
became unavailable (due to the difference in size) would not be properly deleted. This
could cause erroneous hits for searches.