|Go to Page...|
- This mod is currently in suspension, as the author is busy and annoyed at Blizzard. The current version does not work with 2.0, but a new version may be out in the coming few weeks which will.
- This mod has been available on Curse-Gaming for some time, and has been greatly updated from its first appearance. The original site may be found here.
- Version 2.20 is not absolutely complete, as I am still awaiting the completion of the Spanish translation. There are also a couple of minor bugs and added features which will be in the next release. Please visit Curse-Gaming to download an earlier version, if you wish to.
When you sheep a mob, you will automatically emote to warn neaby players that you are going to, with several different options (Note: All settings may be disabled at will; nothing *must* be enabled):
- List of zones in which you will never display the emote.
- List of units for whom you will never display the emote when sheeping.
- List of units for whom you will always display the emote when sheeping.
- Stop casting your current spell when sheeping.
- Emote when sheeping FFA-PvP-enabled players.
- Emote when sheeping normal PvP-enabled players.
- Emote when resheeping a target.
- Automatically polymorph mind controlled targets in your raid, or, if you wish, only a specific person if they're mind controlled. When polymorphing a Mind Controlled player, you can also use a specific rank of Polymorph on the target (to make it automatically break more quickly), display a warning and/or an emote, and if you wish ignore zone tests that would disable the emote for an enemy non-player-character.
- Randomised emotes, giving 8 different messages when casting Polymorph and 3 more if your Polymorph is resisted.
- A timer will show how long your target has been polymorphed for.
- Spam inhibitor will prevent the emote from being sent more than once every 1-30 seconds for the same or any target.
- If using a foreign language pack, you may choose to emote in English instead of the language of your client if you wish.
- Option to turn the target into a random animal depending on what spells you have (eg. sheep, pig or turtle).
- Key bindings to polymorph a target, or open the options.
With two extra features:
- Buff timer, displaying how long remaining on a buff, to the nearest second.
- Sheep button doubles up as AoE button while fighting Nefarian.