Faction Grinder is back, and it's better than ever! Now smaller, faster, and with all the new Wrath of the Lich King factions!
* Track faction items on all your characters and include them in your item count
* Turn-in locations for all repeatable rep quests
* Mouse over quest icons for detailed grinding info
* Item mouse overs include the name and coordinates of the NPCs you can turn in to
* Mouse over mini repbar for numerical rep value display
* Toggleable grinding, so your rep/hr only calculates while you're working at it
Don't forget to vote! If you don't think Faction Grinder deserves to be voted up, let us know why so we can make it better!
Why isn't *some faction* included yet?
---Did we miss one you want? Let us know and we'll see about getting it in!
Why isn't Faction Grinder supported in *some language*?
---We probably don't have a translater for that language. If you are a native speaker and/or have a native client, send us an email at [email protected] and we'll see about adding you to the translation team.
Why do scourgestones for Argent Dawn show 75 rep per turnin instead of 25? Same question for Zandalar Bijous?
---These turnins reward you a token that also has a rep value. We chose to include the rep-value of these tokens with the stones/bijous because now, when you make a turnin, the amount of 'item rep' reduces by 25 and the amount of 'actual rep' increases by 25, just as you would expect. Just remember that these turnins reward rep tokens.
***If you find any errors in the grinders or anything that has been left out, please let us know so we can make Faction Grinder even better!
---Tiok - US Thrall
---Alirion - EU Dun Morogh
---Loimli - DE Rat von Dalaran
---Ishkaera - EU Elune
12. Oct 2010
* Updated for 4.0.1
* Added Cataclysm category (currently empty)
* Assorted bug fixes
22. Aug 2009
* Updated for 3.2
* Added Ravenholdt
* Added Darkmoon Faire
* Added Shen'dralar
* Added Goblin cities
* Added ear collection quest for Cenarion Expedition
* Assorted bug fixes
16. Feb 2009
* Updated Sporeggar quests
* Fixed several startup bugs related to the new load event ordering
2. Feb 2009
* Added French translations (mostly complete)
* Fixed a bug with alt item tracking
* Fixed several startup bugs
29. Jan 2009
* Added German translations (Thanks, Loimli!) - deDE
* Fixed a bug in standing calculations
* Fixed the SoH translation bug
* Re-added GrinderCore2
21. Jan 2009
* Added Chinese translations (Thanks, Scorpion!) - zhTW and zhCN
* Fixed a "first run" bug
* Fixed a bug in alt item tracking
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com