|Go to Page...|
== Features ==
*Keep track of skills you can learn from trainers (class, professions, demon).
*Skill information is available anywhere after you have visit a trainer.
*Create map notes automatically with trainer if you have Cartographer installed (I can probably add support for other map note add-ons easily by request).
**Green if trainable.
**Yellow if trainable next equal level, i.e. 6, 20 or 56.
**Red skills arenít learnable yet.
*Shows training cost and total cost for all trainable skills.
*Delete a trainer or all trainers of a type shift-ctrl-click on it.
*Adds trainers position on the map if you have Cartographer installed. (Thanks Mikma for the icons)
Note: This mod works without FuBar. If running without FuBar it shows a icon on the minimp instead.
== Important ==
For the demon skills to work properly you have to have all of your different demons (i.e. Imp, Succubus) out at least once after you have installed version 0.4 and before you visit the demon trainer. If you don't demon spells that you already know or can't train yet might be shown as trainable. There might also be a glitch when you reach levels where you can obtain new demons, TrainerFu will probably tell you that you can learn spells for a demon you don't have yet.
- Alot of small changes that i don't know remember :-P
- Tooltip can now show required level or profession needed to learn a skill.
- Tooltip is now more customizable. Showing trainers, cost, required level is toggable
- Removed annoying message. (sorry forgot a debug msg)
- Fixed a problem where skills wasn't shown in order, i.e. sorted by level required
- Updated for WoW 2.0
- Cartographer Mapnotes for trainers now have different fancy icons depending on type of trainer. (thanks Mikmna for the icons)
- Small fixes here and there
- Added demon trainer support. Make sure you read description above!
- Changed skill info frame to be on top of the skills tooltip
- Hopefully fixed all known bugs but i can't promise
- Changed how trainers are shown, i.e. if you visit many Mage trainers or Leather working trainers all the skills you can learn is only shown once, but with a list of trainer names and coordinates. (See screen shot)
- Added support for localization (enUS)
- Changed a lot of code and hopefully squashed all bugs but probably added some new :-P
- Data storage changed a bit but upgrade from previous version should work
-WARNING: Sorry this version will wipe all saved skills and trainers. I changed the way skills are saved. You have to revisit your trainers
- Added map notes (requires Cartographer)
- Replaced the chat spam with a frame that pop ups with skill-information when you click a skill in the list.
- Fixed a lot of stupid things. :-P
- Initial version