MobMitigation is an Ace2 mod that calculates and displays enemy resistances and armor.
MobMitigation analyzes the amount of damage that lands from certain spells and abilities, and turns that information into either a percentage or an estimate of a resistance or armor value. This is a handy guess, but it is just that; a guess. It will not attempt to scan your gear, your buffs, or your enemy buffs in order to attempt to extract an exact value. It does not account for your spell hit or your level compared to the enemy. It is very much a rough estimate. This is intentional, and not just because I'm lazy -- buff, debuff, and gear scanning can have a major impact on performance. That said, MobMitigation will often come up with a pretty accurate value.
* /mobmitigation savedata - Toggles saving data between sessions.
* /mobmitigation layout - Toggles between horizontal and vertical layout.
* /mobmitigation lock - Locks and Unlocks the data display frame.
* /mobmitigation percentage - Toggles display of mitigation as a percentage or as an estimated armor/resistance value.
* /mobmitigation tooltip - Toggles display of tooltips (and consequently, the right-click options menu).