Here is an update of Stunwatch (for Rogues only - there is an extended version for Druids) for WoW 2.0. A couple of additional bug and performance fixes have been made (see the version history below). I'll try to ensure that this mod remains current on Live WoW Servers moving forward.
Given the addition of Mace Stun and Blade Twisting, I recommend that you do a /sw clear to completely reset the mod.
StunWatch : Usage - /sw option
on : Enables StunWatch
off : Disables StunWatch
lock : Locks StunWatch and enables
unlock : Allows you to move StunWatch
g : Autodetect Improved Gouge Rank
k : Autodetect Kidney Shot Rank
s : Autodetect Sap Rank
print : Prints the current configuration
invert : Invert progress bar direction
width: Sets the width of the bars (145 to match DiscoDice)
alpha: Sets the alpha of the bars
grow: Grow the bars up, down or switch growth off to have it behave as it did originally
clear: Resets the saved variables of the mod back to the default values
- Added the DE and FR locales for Mace Stun and Blade Twisting.
- Added Mace Stun and Blade Twisting effects and reordered the groups of CC debuffs to make more sense.
20200a / 2.4c
- Changed the numbering system to reflect the #interface number
- Corrected the .toc file to 20200 for the 2.3 patch
- Corrected the interface# to 20100 as WoW 2.3 patch seems a ways off