I'd re-written Aura Aspects (sarf is original author). New aura aspects support more classes and more spells include racial skills.
- Change Log
* v2.0.1 - Initial release
* v2.0.2 - Added to German localization and fix to cooldown frame for new TBC beta (2.0.3)
* v2.0.3 - Bug fixed that doesn't show radio button when enable to free-mode once. Added tooltip message to drag button.
* v2.0.4 - Added to new Shaman spells (Totemic Call, Far Sight) but need to german-localized file.
* v2.0.5 - Optimized code.
* v2.0.6 - Support right button click.
Fixed to several bugs.
* v2.0.7 - Supported to Priest class included priest racial spells.
Fixed to redraw issue when learn to skills.
Added to molten armor for mage.
Re-written keybinding system. no longer disappear shapeshift keybindings while using auraaspects.
* Support new class (Mage, Warlock, Priest)
* Added to more racial skills (Blood fury, Perception, Escape Artist, ....)
* Added to TBC spells (Aspect of the Viper, Water shield, and more)
* Added to free-move mode. it makes aura aspects move anywhere, not depend on any action bars.
* Added to Korean localization
* Added to German localization (Thanks EnSabahNur for german localization)
* Support legacy cosmos(cosmos 1), not khaos. sorry lothar.
* It share keybinds with shapeshift keys. (Don't worry for this. these classes don't have shapeshift buttons)
- Spell List
* Hunter : Aspect of the Monkey, Aspect of the Hawk, Aspect of the Cheetah, Aspect of the Beast, Aspect of the Pack, Aspect of the Wild, Aspect of the Viper, Trueshot Aura(Talent)