This is a fork of PartyBars by mubari. Both Unit Frame Action Bars and PartyBars are designed as replacements for Discord's popular Group Buttons mod, as GB is not compatible with 2.0 (and Loz is busy working on other things at the moment).
If you want me to help you with a problem, please help me by telling me what unit frame mod(s) you are using. If you don't, then the amount of help I can give you is virtually nil.
* Allow support for attaching to unit frames rather than requiring the user to drag each bar over to the frame by hand (not very viable for 40 mans, imho). (Added in v.0.4)
* Allow support for alternative unit frames (such as Perl, aguf, etc) (Added in v.0.4)
* Optimized the XML file considerably using template inheritance
* Added support for XPerl (Added in v.0.5)
* Added initial config window (Added in v.0.6)
* Added a separate hostile target bar (as long as you are not in-combat when changing targets, it will hide the friendly target bar and show the hostile bar). (Added in v.0.6.)
* Fixed the Inner Fire Fade hack (finally-- even tested with my newly leveled priest). No longer requires the spell to be placed on the last button, place it anywhere on the player action bar and it will be faded/unfaded appropriately. (v.0.7)
* Fixed rescaling issues so scale is displayed appropriately. (v.0.7)
* Fixed it so that frames are movable again and added a config option to lock the frames. Note that if you move it and lock the frames it may get moved back by the attachment code-- this is something I need to tweak further. ** No longer accurate. **(v.0.7)
* Added support for German users of the Inner Fire fading hack. (v.0.8)
* Added /ufab showraid command.(v.0.8)
* Added support (untested) for empty bars to optimize button usage. (v.0.8)
* Added config option to hide party bars in raids. (v.0.8)
* Added code to detect x/y offsets when a frame is dragged and save them. (v.0.9)
* Fixed bug where UFAB would try to autodetect raid frames with main style rather than raid style. (v.0.9)
* Fixed CTUF raid detection and CTUF/XPerl frame name code. (v.0.9)
* Added code to ignore unsupported frame combinations (ToTT and Blizzard UI, etc.) so they will not generate errors/warnings. (v.0.9)
* Added /ufab resetall command. (v.0.9)
* Added /ufab raidreset command. (v.0.9)
* Improve support and detection for other unit frames (works best with Perl Classic frames)
* Improve config interface
* Allow support for vertical action bars (so you could have 2-3 bars by each raid frame to keep screen real-estate to a minimum)
* Fix target/empty target frames
* Add config support for controlling number of buttons assigned to bars
* Get rid of the 120 standard button limit
* Add config support for attachment point offsets
Please help me support other unit frames by noting when you get errors about frames being unknown and what frame add-ons you are using. If you can find out the name of the unknown frame, even better.
At this point, unknown frames should default to the standard draggable bar. All known frames should auto-attach themselves correctly. If you get a message about the attachment failing, please note which frame and what add-ons you are using... it's possible either the detection was incorrect, or I got the name of the frame wrong.
AGUF users: I believe that agUF should be properly supported at this time, thanks to DUF's FrameFinder. There does seem to be a timing issue sometimes where UFAB will try to attach to the agUF frame before agUF finishes creating the frame. A simple "/ufab partyreset" should fix this.
XPerl users: I believe that I have the raid frames correct, but please test it out and let me know how it works. (I often code from work and can only do minimal testing.)
Hostile/Friendly target bars: Please let me know how this works out for you all. I can potentially see an issue where you are in-combat and changing from a friendly target to a hostile target and it cannot swap the bar due to the UI Protection Blizzard has implemented. If this is an active issue I am open to suggestions as to how to design a viable workaround (perhaps show both bars and change alpha-colors to make buttons invisible? They would still be clickable but it would be almost like hiding the bar...)
Blank target bar buttons: I'm aware of this issue and am working to resolve it.