This addon will disable the tooltips while you are in combat.
Q. I've installed the addon, but it's not working?
A. All the functions are disabled by default.
Q. How can I change the settings?
A. Use the command /cht to see all the options.
Hide Combat Tooltip v1.4
- Updated toc to 4.0.
- Updated Ace2 to r1101.
Hide Combat Tooltip v1.3
- Updated toc to 3.3.
- Updated Ace2 to r1099.
- It's now registered with WTFPL license.
Hide Combat Tooltip v1.2
- Project takeover by CBruyland.
- Updated toc to 2.4.
- Updated Ace2 to r67789.
- Changed slash command from /hidecombattext to /hidecombattooltip, note that /cht is still available.
- Some cosmetics in the code changed.
Hide Combat Tooltip v1.1b
- Updated toc to 2.1.
- Updated Ace2 to r44693.
Hide Combat Tooltip v1.1a
- left the inCombat flag set to true while testing.. forgot to set it back to false! oops :(
Hide Combat Tooltip v1.1
- New slash commands:
/cht Unit -- hides mouseover/player/npc tooltips (if you used 1.0 this is the same as "enable") /cht Spell -- hides action bar tooltips (spells/abilities) /cht PetBar -- hides petbar spell/ability tooltips /cht ShapeShift -- hides shape shift / stance tooltips