- FAQ -
Q1: How can I move the frames?
A1: Use Shift-Left click and drag them arround.
Q2: How can I assign a key for debuffing?
A2: During the new Blizzard secure UI is this not longer possible!
Q3: SmartDebuff casts the wrong debuff on a player, is this a bug?
A3: Please watch carfully in which color the debuff button is highlighted, this is very important! You have to click the button with the correct mouse click
As example per default:
Highlighted BLUE = LEFT click
Highlighted RED = RIGHT click
Highlighted GREEN = MIDDLE click
Q4: My SmartDebuff frame is gone, how I get it back?
A4: Type in the chat "/sdbo" or "/sdbm", if the options menu not opens SmartDebuff is not enabled, type "/sdb rafp" to reset all frame positions.
Q5: I use the "Auto hide" feature, but now SmartDebuff is hidden till combat, how I can configure it?
A5: Type in the chat "/sdbo" or "/sdbm" the options menu will displayed and the unit buttons also.
- Features -
* Supports all classes
* Supports all clients
* Checks debuffs on you, raid/party members, raid/party pets
* Shows HP, Mana, AFK, offline, aggro state
* Shows class colors
* Sorted by groups or classes
* Choose your favorite debuff hightlight colors
* Choose opacity
* Sound reminder
* Target mode (like raid unit frames)
- Modes (default) - Normal mode
Left click: Debuff 1
Right click: Debuff 2
Shift-Left click: Target unit
Alt-Left click: HoT 1
Left click: Target unit
Right click: HoT 1
Alt-Left click: Debuff 1
Alt-Right click: Debuff 2
- Chat -
Type /sdb for SmartDebuff frame in game
Type /sdb [command] or /smartdebuff [command] in game
options - Show/hide SmartDebuff options frame
rafp - Reset all frame positions
Type /sdbo or /sdbm for SmartDebuff options frame in game
- Contact -
Please send me a mail or write a comment if you discover Bugs or have Suggestions.
* Updated Druid debuff detection (Cleanse from Symbiosis)
* Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)
* Added option to ignore debuff display, if the debuff spell is on cooldown
* Added display of debuff spell cooldown
* Updated Druid debuff detection (Remove Corruption, Cleanse from Symbiosis)
* Auto enable Monk class
* Popup question to reset the spell bindings
* Updated TOC
* Thanks for donation: Ronald G. :)
* Special thanks to Harviel for heavy beta testing :)
* Fixed Priest and Druid debuff detection issue
* Fixed possible 'taint' issue in combination with the Glyph UI
* Updated events
* Updated code for Mists of Pandaria
* Updated debuff list
* Updated TOC
* Updated TOC
* Updated TOC
- Added 'Stop Casting' option, if enabled it stops immediately the current casting/channeling, to cast the defined debuff spell
* Added advanced anchor setup for the debuff frame
* Added option slider for the raid/role icon size
* Added option sliders for button space X and Y
* Added 'Color Setup' button and option frame
* Added 'Test Mode' button
* Updated button and color layout
* Added check for not yet learned debuff spells
* Fixed annoying click sound issue, if the unit popup menu is used
* Fixed frame moving, if background is disabled
* Added 'Role' checkbox to support sort by role. Sort by role is only active, if everyone in the group/raid has choosen the role.
* Added option to assign the unit menu in the mouse bindings
* Added 'Debuff Alert Sound' ('A' button), displays alert sounds. Left click to use it as default sound or right click to play it.
* Added 'Debuff Alert Sound' option frame
* Whats new info only on the very first login
* Initialization updated to detect skilled talents correctly
* Updated imp spell (warlock pet)
* Added drag'n'drop of pet spells
* Updated code for Cataclysm
* Updated debuff spell list
* Key assignments has been reset
* Added global 'Save' / 'Load' function for settings
* Added 'Spell Guard' ('S' button), displays icons for the listed spells. Enter a custom spell in the textbox and press enter to add it. Drag'n'drop to change the order, right click to remove it.
* Added 'Spell Guard' option frame
* Updated 'Class order' option frame
* Added mage elemental to warlock pets
* Fixed scaling issue in combination with group role and raid icons
* Updated unit aggro detection
* Updated spell range detection
* Added new option: 'Info bar', displays info in short style Players/Dead/AFK/Offline HP/Mana Ready check state (only in a raid)
* Added new option: 'HoT icon', displays the spell icon on the unit in the upper middle
* Added 'Ready check' icons and summary, if a check is running
* Added new chat command: 'bsx #' Button space X # = size 0-16
* Added new chat command: 'bsy #' Button space Y # = size 0-16
* Added group role icon support, displays the group role (only in a party and if no raid icon is assigned)
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com