Im no longer playing WoW: This addon will no longer be updated by me.
If anyone out there wants to update them, feel free to do so!
Originally Posted by coredump
So, in some servers, mainly the RP ones, we get those "alliances" between guilds and those guilds create channels for your members to 'hang out' or roleplay together. As WoW has not support for "alliances", the channel is a way to go.
Custom channels are used to for friends who are in the same server but different guilds to communicate, and a lot of other stuff.
The idea is to create an "Fu" for Fubar that scan those channels and show the names of the players on them (/chatlist) on a nice menu like FriendsFu and GuildFu do. That way, you can easily track people on those channels, invite, whisper and etc...
Multiple channel support with an option to show all merged on the tooltip or separated by channel name would be nice.
- select which channels you want to view in the tooltip. (click on channel in options)
- tooltip now shows # of players in channel: #. name (#players)
- click channel name in tooltip to open chat.
- tooltip /who changed to SHIFT+CLICK
- icon changed
- options menu changed.. displayed: #. channel
- invite player to channel option added, just type name in the box provided
- refresh channel option added -- use if having problems with names in tooltip.. let me know if this helps with any problems so i can track them down
- leave channel option added
- couple fixes added that i ran into.
- only lists custom channels right now (no general/trade/etc)
- left click: whisper player
- alt left click: invite player to group
- control left click: send a /who on the player