CameraPlus is dedicated to all movie makers. It is a simple but powerful WoW addOn to make accurate and smoothy WoW movies!
With CameraPlus you can switch into 'Movie mode' by selecting a binded key. When this movie mode is engaged, user defined specific WoW UI parts - like names, chat bubbles, combat texts... - can be shown or hidden and camera movements speed can be adjusted, so soft panoramic camera movements can be created at the desired speed.
- keys can be binded to continuous horizontal or vertical camera rotations
- keys can be binded to continuous zoom in and out
- adjustable rotation and zoom speed (settings UI)
- version 3 allows to increase or decrease on the fly the yaw, pitch and zoom speeds while in 'movie environment'
Furthermore, even out of the 'movie environment', CameraPlus increases the maximum camera distance from 15 to 25 yards.
Settings are available from the addons settings panel.
Open the standard shortcut panel (keybindings) and bind keys for CameraPlus.
Remember to engage the movie environment to make your changes effective.
When you leave the movie environment, settings are reset to their previous values.
If some of your settings are lost, for example target circle is no longer visible, just click on the "Reset to defaults" button in the settings UI.
To increase or decrease on the fly the yaw, pitch and zoom speeds while in movie environment, spamm the binded keys: each key up increase or decrease the desired speed by 10% or the actual value.
Warning: this addon doesn't create any video file!
For more infos, see the included ReadMe text file.
- 3.16 : 2013-10-25. Minor bugs fixed.
- 3.15 : 2013-08-28. "Reset to default" minor bug fixed. Patch 5.4 compliant.
- 3.14 : 2013-06-14. Party/Raid frame bug fixed.
- 3.13 : 2013-05-24. Party/Raid frame correctly handled. Patch 5.3 compliant.
- 3.12 : 2012-10-15 : Minor cosmetic bug fixed.
- 3.11 : 2012-09-30 : WoW 5 compatible with some new CVars added.
- 3.10 : 2011-06-29 : Major LUA and XML optimizations. On the fly speed modifications bug fixed. Default button in settings UI fixed. Patch 4.2 compliant. Previous user settings will be lost.
- 3.00 : 2011-06-03 : Rotation and zoom speed can now be modified on the fly during camera movements with binded keys. Setting UI now modifies the environment for better preview. Bug when log out in movie environment fixed. LUA 5.x compliant. Settings now available from the standard settings panel. Previous user settings will be lost.
- 2.11 : 2010-10-17 : Hotfix for patch 4.01.
- 2.1 : 2010-01-18 : Nameplates should be now correctly handled.
- 2.01 : 2009-12-11 : Hotfix to make this addon patch 3.3 compatible (as Blizzard has once again changed some CVar names).
- 2.00 : 2009-01-15 : Works again in combat mode! Options UI rewrited with more accurate options in showing/hinding WoW UI parts. Ability to fade instead of hide option added.
- 1.31 : 10/18/2008 : Patch 3.02 (WotLK) compatible (another CVars change). Taiwanese and Chinese localization by yaroot.
- 1.30 : 03/27/2008 : Patch 2.4 compatible (CVars change).
- 1.21 : 10/26/07 : Stupid internal library error fixed.
- 1.20 : 10/22/2007. Out of 'movie environment' settings added: camera distance max and camera distance max factor can now be modified with UI. 'Reset to default' option added.
- 1.10 : 06/12/2007. Hiding players' name now also hide own name.
- 1.01 : 04/25/2007. Horizontal and vertical rotations keys inverted.
- 1.0 : 01/15/2007. First public release: a compilation of ScreenPlus and SoftCamera, two others of my AddOns.