Atropine is yet another add-on attempting to simplify your daily purchase of poisons. The add-on currently has three different methods of buying poison:
* Buy: The buy method will always buy the amount of poisons you specify, it will not check what you currently have in your bags, and it will not check if you already have enough reagents either.
* Refill: will fill up your current stack of poisons up to the point specified. If you refill 40xInstant Poison, and you currently carry 37xInstant Poison in your bags, then Atropine will buy the reagents needed for 3xInstant Poison. The Refill method will always check your bags for reagents before buying.
* Auto-refill: will do the same as the Refill method, but it will however do this automatically when you visit a vendor who sells poison reagents.
* You can also set the number it should buy / refill by scrolling your mouse wheel over the count, instead of writing it in or clicking the arrows.
* The add-on will not auto-refill if you hold down <Shift> when talking to the vendor. This is useful if you need to change the values.
* You can move the frame by holding down <Alt>.
Changes from 1.1
* Updated koKR translations (by gygabyte
* Updated frFR translations (by Zarkos, Archimonde EU)
* The frame position is now saved over sessions.
* Minor tweaking to some font sizes.
Atropine is fully translated for the following client versions:
* frFR (translated by Zarkos, Archimonde EU)
* koKR (translated by gygabyte)
Atropine lacks some translation strings in the following languages:
* deDE (translated by Feediko)
Atropine still requires localizations for these client versions, but should be fully functional: