HotCandy is a Heal-over-Time tracker designed for Druids, but it also supports other healing classes with HoTs, like Renew of Priests, or Riptide of Shamans.
HotCandy was designed to be very simple and easy to use, with only a handful of options to customize the style of the bars. However its core is powerful and supports all known set bonuses and talents that increase the length of your HoTs.
HotCandy is driven by the CombatLog events and the cast events, those two in tandem provide it with all the information it needs to provide proper information about all your active HoTs.
You can access the HotCandy configuration through the Blizzard Interface AddOns Options.
- Support for Glyph of Blooming
- Removed obsolete Shaman ability
- Support for WoW 5.0 and Mists of Pandaria
- Fixed Lifebloom refresh on full stack and with Empowered Touch
- Improved HoT duration calculations with spell haste
- Added Diving Aegis and Chakra: Serenity
- Fix for 4.2 combatlog changes
- Fix for Priest changes in 4.1
- Fix for 4.1 combatlog changes
- Add new spells: Holy Word: Serenity/Aspire and Beacon of Light
- Fixed glyphs
- Updated the Spells for 4.0
- Fixed a bug with the bundled libraries
- Internal rewrite for easier maintenance
- Fixed the positioning logic to finally work in every case.
- Added Shaman Earthliving HoT.
- Added support for HoTs that scale on haste (Druid's with the Rapid Rejuvenation Glyph)
- Strip the Server Name of the Player Names in Cross-Server Instances and BGs
- Rejuvenation is now 15s on all ranks. (3.3 Content Patch)
- Updated for the 3.2.0 Content Patch
- Added support for Hunters Mend Pet spell.
- Full support for the 3.1.0 Content Patch!
- Added support for Healing Way, Wild Growth and Prayer of Mending
- Adjusted the length of Rejuvenation for Level 80 Druids to 15 seconds
- Fixed an error when HotCandy was run on an unsupported class
- Added support for Riptide and Glyph of Renew
- Updated LibBars-1.0 library to improve user experience
- Fixed stack detection of Lifebloom
- Full support for 3.0, including Talents and Glyphs
- New options to toggle the tracking of all supported spells
- Internal reworking
- First beta release for WoW 3.0
- Support for Nature's Splendor (Druid Talent)
- No Glyph support yet, to come in 1.4.0 Final
- added tracking of Lifebloom stacks
- added options to format the text on the bars
- removed 2 library deps and upgraded one library
- added Load on Demand support using AddonLoader
- relevant set bonuses will be detected automatically now
- support for texture choosing through SharedMediaLib
- option to change the width of the bars
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com