|Go to Page...|
Displays the MonkeyQuest window in FuBar.
MonkeyLibrary (part of MonkeyQuest)
I'm always struggling with the placement of my MonkeyQuest window, especially when i have a lot of quests in it.
The author of MonkeyQuest had made a plugin for it in BhaldieInfoBar. Since i'm using FuBar i borrowed some of his code and made a plugin for FuBar.
- Find a better way of integrating MonkeyQuest into FuBar, current way is too much of a 'hack' to my liking.
Any help/advise is appreciated! I'm a beginner in Lua/Ace2 coding so any tips are welcome.
- "Attach to minimap" does not work when the menu option "Open MonkeyQuest on Click" is not selected. The MonkeyQuest frame will not show when attached to the minimap. It now displays a tooltip text saying this.
- fixed the updating of the quest objective in the tooltip when you have "Show objective completeness in tooltips" selected.
- added toggle to switch between displaying MonkeyQuest in FuBar or just using MonkeyQuestFu to open the MonkeyQuest window by clicking on it. Setting is available via the menu ('Open MonkeyQuest on Click').
- added French and German localization. I got most of it from the MonkeyQuest localizations, for the rest i used babelfish so the translations might be a bit wonky Please send me improvements if you find any errors.
- fixed menu settings not keeping their values (I had MonkeyBuddy enabled and it was resetting the values. It now works fine with MonkeyBuddy enabled)
- expanded menu settings (added colour setting, etc. Essentially all the options originally available via MonkeyBuddy)
- some other bug fixes / code cleanup
- fixed updating of number of quests in fubar ( i.e. 9/25). It now updates when you ad/remove a quest.