|Go to Page...|
Revenge is a dish that is best served cold.
-- Ancient Klingon Proverb
Get revenge on a PVP server, and make it personal!
If you ever get ganked or griefed by higher level players, use GrudgeBook to mark them forever. Later on when you target a player, you can instantly tell if you have a grudge with them and exact revenge.
- On first use drag the Grudge Quickframe under the target portrait (at least that's where I like it).
- '''/gb chooser''' -- Displays your most recent targets. Click them to start grudges. (This chooser is automatically shown whenever you die).
- '''/gb book''' -- Displays all your current grudges. Here you can update and end them.
- When you select a player, you'll be shown a little frame that tells you if you have a grudge against the targeted player. Clicking on it will bring up their grudge details.
- See a list of all your grudges and edit / delete them.
- Bring up a "chooser" which shows the most recent players you've targeted so you can start grudges with them.
- The chooser is automatically displayed on death, so you can update your grudges while you corpse-run.
- Make notes on your grudges.
I'm working on the following for upcoming releases:
- Share your grudges with other players.
- "Ping" the last known location of your grudges from other users who also have that grudge.
- To back up your grudges, just backup the file: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\FRRJAK\SavedVariables\GrudgeBook.lua
Version 1.0 b has worked very well for me so far. I'm looking for comments, criticisms and feature ideas, so have at 'er!!