oGlow will light up your items, by adding a quality border to them. It will only display this border for common quality items and above.
It will currently only display the quality borders on the following places:
* Guild bank
* Character fly-out
* Void storage
I will make it support some other frames also, but this is it for now.
- Fizzle for the original idea
- Mikma for always being an ass (:---D)
Changes from 2.2.2
- Bump TOC version to 5.3.
- Properly update loot frame when changing page.
- Fix lua error on character equipment flyout.
Changes from 2.2.1
- Bump TOC version to 5.0.
- Updated char and inspect pipe to work correctly on 5.0.
Changes from 2.2.0
- Fixed transmogrified items showing up without a border or with incorrect quality.
Changes from 2.1.3
- Added support for the loot frame.
- Added support for void storage.
- Several minor improvements made in the background.
Changes from 2.1.2
- Fixed another issue with the character fly-out on 4.3.
Changes from 2.1.1
- Fixes issues with character fly-out on 4.3.
Changes from 2.1.0
- Updating from 2.0.x no works correctly.
Changes from 2.0.1
- UI now renders correctly when accessed through Interface Options
- Added an option to control the threshold of the quality filter.
- It's now possible to set custom colors for each item quality.
Changes from 2.0
- Removed references to nonexistent files.
- Fixed inspect coloring to work correctly.
Changes from 1.12
* Update to work WoW 4.0.x.
* Mostly rewritten under the hood.
* Ability to toggle pretty much every update thingy.
* Currently require more babies to run :(.
Changes from 1.11
* No longer spews useless debug output...
Changes from 1.10
* Haste makes waste, actually fixed now. :)
Changes from 1.9
* Fixed bank not updating correctly in some cases.
Changes from 1.8
* It will now correctly update coloring when switching page in the inbox.
Changes from 1.6
* 1.7 was never released.
* Completed mail support.
Changes from 1.4
* 1.5 was never released.
* TOC bumped to 2.4.
* Support for the new slots when sending mail.
Changes from 1.3
* Fixed an issue with the buyback frame not updating as it should.
Changes from 1.2
* Fixed an issue with the inspect support.
Changes from 1.1
* TOC updated to 2.3.
* Guild Bank support.
Changes from 1.0
* TOC updated to 2.2.
* Added an interface to let external add-ons prevent oGlow from updating various parts. This is mainly to prevent conflicts with other add-ons (like ClosetGnome).
Changes from 0.4
* Version bumped to 1.0, seems to be stable enough, and no feature requests have been made.
* Added merchant support.
Changes from 0.3
* CraftUI / TradeSkillUI support.
* Overall more code re-use.
* Fixed a possible error with the bags.
Changes from 0.2
* Inspect support.
* Durability coloring of the inventory items. It will show the default red color for broken items, and yellow for low durability items (5 and below).
Changes from 0.1
* White items are no longer colored on trade.
* oGlow will not color the Inventory (character frame) if Fizzle is enabled.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com