|Go to Page...|
This is a modified version of Saeris's LootLink 8.2.9, which is currently the last released version. I'm uploading this since no official update has been posted for so long. I want to emphasize that this amazing addon is all Saeris' work, I just found a band-aid for it. This is not a forked version. I will delete this once an official version takes its place. *Update* Saeris has recently posted a successor to his LootLink addon called LinksList, I suggest you check it out.
Here are changes that I remember making from Saeris' last released 8.2.9a version:
- Enforces a 2 second interval between !item query responses to prevent you from being disconnected if someone spams you with requests.
- Tooltip showing 20 most recent items only shows as many lines as there were items instead of always showing 20 lines even if they were blank.
- Added support for Gem type and corresponding subtypes which were added in wow 2.1. This fixes errors that appear any time you see a gem link.
- Fixed the error when trying to use the premade database.
- Extracts scaled suffix from the uniqueID to save memory.
You should Reparse your database occasionally so that your database can be updated with the new Subtypes added in 2.3.
-Improved Fake Tooltip appearance. Simply displays all lines from the fulltext cache. Also shows empty socket icons and colors socket bonus lines gray.
-Fixes color of extra tooltip information added by lootlink to either be all white or all teal instead of always having teal values.
-Added hint for moving minimap button to tooltip.
Third Version: [TOC: 20300]
-Added support for new item subtypes in 2.3 (enUS and deDE only)
-Implemented the GetSellValue API and uses the API to get sell values from other addons.
-Now parses items in the inbox
-Add support for Leatherworking Bags (enUS and deDE only)
-Support changed subtypes (enUS and deDE only)
-Fix hooks for tooltip functions
-Fix GameTooltipMoneyFrame errors. Thanks to Xinhuan for the guidance.
- Remove items from your database which do not meet the minimum stored rarity setting:
/script for baseID, itemTable in pairs(LootLink.Database) do if (itemTable < LootLink.Config.MinStoredRarity) then LootLink:ItemTables_RemoveBaseItem(baseID,false) end end