|Go to Page...|
What is it? - Simple enemy unit frames for Arena matches used for identifying and coordinating targets
- Unit tracking via mouse over, target, party targets, death messages, name plate updates, and optional syncing between all teammates
- Main Assist setting and syncing, shown by yellow outline on current Main Assist target.
- Optional New Enemy, Low Health, Death, and Aura announcements via Chat, Party, RaidWarning, SCT, or MSBT.
- Optional Focus setting via right click.
- Optional Mana bars.
- Optional Party Targets.
- Optional Race Icons.
- Optional Aura tracking.
- Optional Cast bars.
- Optional Talent Guessing.
- Optional Battle Ground Support.
- Minor frame customizations: size, font, texture, header, etc...
For Spells, give the spell name just like you would in a macro. Example: Dispel, Dispel(Rank 1)
For Macros, use ; to break lines and *t to insert the targets name. Example: /target *t;/cast Dispel
Where did it come from? - After using ArenaMaster for a long time, I decided to make my own Arena based mod based on some ideas from myself and friends.
How do I use it? - Unzip Proximo into your interface\addons directory. For more info on installing, please read install.txt. Type /prox test to see a test frame when not in arena. Alt+left click header to move. Right click header for options.
What happens if an enemy is first seen after combat starts? - They will still be shown and synced, however you will not be able to target them by clicking on their bar. This will be designated with **'s around their name (ex. ** Grayhoof ** ).
Please post all errors and suggestions on http://grayhoof.wowinterface.com/ using the provided forms.