|Go to Page...|
Please visit http://libbli.com/xfaction
No longer requires a SQL database!
- .NET installed (Download: Here)
- Auctioneer (Download: www.auctioneeraddon.com
- Possibility to get hold of one Auctioneer.lua from each faction (Horde, Alliance)
1. Install and build the program. Read INSTALL.txt
2. Start the program.
3. Select your server.
4. Choose faction and Select Tools > 'Upload new data'.
Locate your Auctioneer.lua file for the selected faction. i.e: C:\Games\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<YOUR ACCOUNT NAME>\SavedVariables\Auctioneer.lua
5. Chose the oposite faction and repeat step 4 - but now with the Auctioneer.lua which holds the current factions data.
Search and enjoy. Try to upload new data everytime you scan the auction house on each side.
The program will parse your Auctioneer.lua-file for scanned items and store them.
Once the upload is complete you can use the various search functions to determent which items that cost less on either faction.
- Search history and find what to buy on Horde and sell on Alliance and vice versa.
- Search snapshot (currently on AH) to find what to buy now.
- Having multiple search windows open for comparison.
- Can be used on multiple servers.
Report bugs and feature requests to: ludberg+XFaction@gmail.com