|Go to Page...|
I've taken over this addon from xbjim, a new version compatible with version 2.4 will be released very soon!
This is an ammo swapping addon that uses Babble-Boss-2.2 to determine if a target is worthy of using your good ammo on. And also has a PvP ammo option.
You can either type or use an item link with the slash commands:
/as arrows boss [ammo name or link]
/as arrows pve [ammo name or link]
/as arrows pvp [ammo name or link]
/as bullets boss [ammo name or link]
/as bullets pve [ammo name or link]
/as bullets pvp [ammo name or link]
use the fubar plugin (defaults to mini-map, it can be hidden by right clicking -> hide plugin).
the easiest way to assign ammo this way is:
1. pick up the selected ammo with your mouse
2. right click the mini-map or fubar icon. then goto selected ammo type (ie: arrows -> boss)
3. "drop" the ammo into the text box that appears. it will automatically set the item name.
4. finally, press ENTER to confirm and save that ammo.
* If no ammo for PvE or PvP is found (ie: you run out), it will try to equip boss ammo. if your boss ammo runs out, it will try to equip PvE ammo.
** if you know of mobs that you believe should be classified as bosses (mobs to use "good" ammo on) and arent in babble-boss, let me know and ill add them! just leave a comment. **
- added "constant update" option that will check ammo every second to see if its correct instead of when switching targets. (DEFAULTS TO OFF) *KayossZero request*
- should equip the correct projectile when you switch weapons instead of waiting for a target.
- no longer auto disables for WARRIORS and ROGUES.
- "backup" PvP ammo will use PvE ammo if Boss and PvP are the same. if PvP and PvE are the same it will use Boss ammo as backup. (before it always used Boss ammo)
- nether spike ammo will only equip if your current weapon is a bow/xbow (piror, it would have tried if you had a gun equiped)
- oops, forgot to include a couple libs
- bullets option added
- fubar-plugin added (allows easier editing.. i got tired of typing /as arrows boss itemName over and over :P)
- if you run out of a selected ammo WHILE shooting it will try to use the next available ammo. (ie: run out of BOSS ammo while fighting a boss, it will try to use PVE ammo)
- addon will select ammo to use based on your weapon type. (as long as youve entered the ammo names into the addons options)
- possible bug with 'IsEquippedItem' fixed.
- Initial release.