|Go to Page...|
OnScreen, named for Captain Picard, let's you control what's on your screen when you're in and out of combat. You can then have some UI elements overlapping since they won't both be present at the same time.
Please, post the addons you use that you'd like to see added into OnScreen!!! I promise there will eventually be a GUI config screen, so I just need to know the addon, not necessarily how you'd like it configured.
Changes in v0.14a
- Updated TOC for WoW v2.2.0
- Added override option. If you toggle the UI state mid-battle, when you leave, it'll still be in the correct state.
- Major revision of frame parsing engine. *SHOULD* make adding modules easier for reals this time.
- Modules added:
- Chat1 (Tab)
- Chat2 - Combat
- Chat2 (Tab)
- Chat3 - Custom
- Chat3 (Tab)
* Note: Because of the way Blizzard stores default frame statuses, chat frames must be shown when you logout. I've hooked most logout / quit functions to show the frames before you logout, but if you routinely use Alt+F4 to quit, and you enable OS for one of the chat frames, you're going to encounter problems. As a workaround, use /os fq or /os exit to achieve the same thing as Alt+F4, but actually call the hooked function.
- Bartender3 - 01
- Bartender3 - 02
- Bartender3 - 03
- Bartender3 - 04
- Bartender3 - 05
- Bartender3 - 06
- Bartender3 - 07
- Bartender3 - 08
- Bartender3 - 09
- Bartender3 - 10
- oRA Player Target
- ag Party Frame
- ag Party Pets
- eCastingBar - Target
- eCastingBar - Focus
- Hides certain UI elements when you enter combat
- Shows certain other UI elements when you enter combat
- Restores your UI when you leave combat again.
- Toggle between the two views with a user-bindable key
- (Either /onscreen or /os will work)
- config - Opens the configuration menu
- group - Toggles group mode. If enabled, OS will only switch modes when you're in a group (party or raid)
- toggle - Toggles whether you're in fight mode or not. Works whether OS is enabled or not. Use this (or the key binding) to configure your fight setup.
- on - Activates OnScreen
- off - Deactivates OnScreen
- fq / exit - Force Quit (same thing as Alt+F4)