What is it? Fragile is an aggro alert system for parties and raids.
1. easily broken or destroyed, and thus often of subtle or intricate structure
Fragile3 will provide various alerts when other party or raid members over-aggro the tank as well as alerts when you over-aggro.
Primarily aimed at heightening the awareness of the party/raid tank but useful for healers to see where damage is going next and dps as an over-aggro alert.
Configurable Sound Alerts.
Combat text Alerts.
PartyFrame Flashing (Blizzard frames only).
Role aware: Player as well as other party/raid members roles (tank, healer, dps).
Ability to set different behaviors and warnings according to player role.
(example: warn for healer aggro only, if you are the tank, warn for self-aggro only, if you are dps etc)
Keybinds: Manually set or override your target's role
(tank, healer, damage, clear) if the addon failed to determine it automatically.
Sensitivity: How sensitive to aggro changes should the addon be?
Low: Alert on pulling aggro.
Medium: Alert when passing tank threat.
High: Alert when a creep targets a group member (can be spammy)
Throttle: How often should the addon be allowed to send out alerts (spam control)
Sound Toggle: Set sound alerts on/off.
Message Toggle: Set text messages on/off.
Role Voices: Use distinct voice warnings per role.
Gender Voices: Use distinct voice warnings per gender.
Party frame Flash: Toggle party frame flashing (Blizzard frames only)
Sounds: Set up a combination of role/gender specific sounds (SharedMedia compatible with preview)
Output: Set the message output, any LibSink supported outlets
(SCT, FCT, MSBT, Parrot, WitchHunt, Error Frame, Raid Warning Frame , Channel etc)
Esc -> Interface Options -> Addons or /fragile config at the command line. /fragile without parameters will give a brief list of available commands.
User can also set keybinds for manually setting or overriding roles from the default keybinding options.
UI and Config only en-US at the moment but the addon should function on all language clients regardless.
Donations* *To keep the creative process fueled (beer works )
keywords: warning aggro threat combattext sound party raid tank healer role dps
- toc update, compatible with WoW 5.4.0 "Siege or Orgrimmar"
- WoW 5.4.0 (PTR) compatibility, Proving Grounds.
- Fix an error with the party frame aggro highlight when using compact raid frames.
- Report player role with /fragile dumproles command as well as other members when in a party.
- WoW 5.3.0 compatibility.
- Known Issue: Sound warnings function intermittently (Blizzard 5.3 bug)
- WoW 5.2.0 compatibility.
- Fix for error when joining scenarios.
- Should no longer throw errors when members of the instance group leave at the end of a run
(change related to Blizzard keeping both the "home" group and "instance" groups active in WoW 5.x)
- WoW 5.0.4/MoP compatibility
- Fix aggro highlight option.
- Fix partyid offset for compactunitframes
- Fix specMap according to global_spec_id instead of specIndex
- Replace LibGroupTalents, LibTalentQuerry functionality with LibGroupInSpecT-1.0
- Improve role detection by talents for the player
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- libraries update
- .toc update, compatible with Rage of the Firelands (4.2)
- bugfix role detection error when leaving BG or RDF group early
- library updates
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 4.1
- really fix the new "set role" detection
- make the Fragile mode selection popup update with the current selection
- bugfix for typo at role checking code.
Version 3.06-40000 (internal)
- bugfix message alert error when no keybinds set for targeting party.
- Cataclysm beta compatible,
-- support for compact / classic frames.
-- client check and update for changes to unitgrouproles.
- Emergency update to solve taint issues after 3.3.5 when "Flash Party Frames" options is selected.
Thanks to JBLJerry for the new frame flashing code.
- Split event processing to separate handlers (performance tweak)
- Create a priority list for role overrides (better handling of role changes after initial role was set)
- Changed versioning scheme
- Added wowi id for Minion
- Added skeleton files for localization
- Added a new command: /fragile mode to show the mode selection popup
- Quicker role/mode update when the player switches to alternate spec
- Moved to Ace3 libraries.
- Updated to use the game threat system or banzailib optionally.
- Role and gender aware.
- Support for raids.
- ..... and many other changes and features, use it to find out :)
- updated Ace2 libraries to current versions
- .toc bumped to denote compatibility with wow 2.4
- removed PlaySound() hack for 2.2 (no longer needed)
- .toc update to denote compatibility with WoW 2.3
- .toc update to denote compatibility with WoW 2.2.
- First public release.