|Go to Page...|
1) Replaces the zone column with "spec"
2) Colors classes by thier class color
3) Colors level by its level difference to you
4) Adds spec to the dropdown on the who frame
5) Colors the text on the who frame like LFG (The code is almost identical)
6) You cannot sort based on the spec column. It will sort by zone or name instead.
Will display spec for other players running RockComm-1.0, so not everyone will have thier spec listed. RockComm is part of may popular addons such as Cartographer and Parrot, so there will be an existing userbase which this will work with.
This tool provides no way to disable the responses, since it has no options, however if you have rockconfig installed You can disable the replies to spec queries if you like.
I want this tool to not have options, so it doesnt attempt to do anything more than simple class/level coloring and display of talent tree.