LilSparky's Workshop adds auction-derived pricing information for trade skills right into the trade skill recipe frame. Each skill is evaluated for material costs and potential value of the item created. These two numbers are listed next to each skill in an easy-to-read format.
* Blizzard's Standard UI
* Doublewide Tradeskills
* Tradeskill HD
(these mods will assist in identifying vendor sourced items)
Auction pricing models can be selected by right-clicking either the value column or the cost column (each can have a different pricing method attached).
The Value column can be left clicked to cycle through the different valuation methods for the resultant item: Auction Value (a), Vendor Value (v), Disenchant Value (d) or the greatest of the three different values (the default). Any instance of an item Value being greater than the Cost to create it will have a highlighted Value entry. Optionally, the Value column can be displayed as a percentage of the Cost column.
The Cost column simply sums up the costs for each reagent and reports the total.
Both columns can be combined into a single "Profit" column which simply reflects the Value minus the Cost.
Tooltips for each column give more details about the price breakdowns LSW is considering.
Right clicking on the cost column will bring up a menu offering the ability to override item price and vendor availability on a per-reagent basis.
v0.1 - oct.09,2007
- initial release
v0.2 - oct.11,2007
- fixed skill value computation (no longer reports inflated values)
- removed dependency on advanced tradeskill window
- fixed bug where addon initialized prior to auctioneer loading
- now loads on demand
v0.3 -- oct.12,2007
- added skillet support
- additional bug fixes in auctioneer queries
v0.31 -- oct.12,2007
- added support for resizable skillet window
v0.32 -- oct.18,2007
- support for latest skillet features (sorting)
v0.33 -- oct.22,2007
- added value as percent toggle
- added KC_Items support (initial)
v0.34 -- oct.26,2007
- added support for "GetSellValue()" api as fallback for when Informant or SellValues is not loaded
v0.40 -- oct.29,2007
- bug fixes
v0.41 -- oct.31, 2007
- fixed informant bug for purchase price of stacked items (like vials)
- added price sanity check routine for skill costs
v0.42 -- nov.05, 2007
- added detailed info to value tooltip
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com