This little addon will gather up all of your addon minimap buttons and put them into a movable frame.
- Minimap Button Skinning (Square Minimap Buttons)
- Add or Remove almost any minimap button
- Multiple Sorting Options - Including Custom!
- Collection of Blizzard Buttons
- Collect only the buttons you want
- Background Color can be changed from the config screen
- Hide most of the Blizzard Minimap Icons
- LDB Support
- Key Bindings
- Profile Support
- Basic Localization in English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Russian, and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Full LDB version of MBF
Metamap minimap button is incompatable due to the way it is handled in the addon.
The addon does not grab button that do not have a name currently.
Currently discovered addons that are this way are:
Enchantrix (Part of Auctioneer Advanced)
The Blizzard buttons that only show up under certain conditions, (battleground, LFG) will only display on the Frame when they are shown normally and active scanning is enabled. Otherwise they will apprear on the minimap when they are shown.
The Add feature is a little more powerful than I originally expected. So you can accidentally grab things that you didn't expect to be able to. (Other Addons) I've tried to protect the blizzard interface features and a couple other things, but let me know if you can grab something that you don't think you should be able to. If you do accidentally add something to the bag you can always remove it.
I've added a lot to the Localization, so it's another quick and dirty, horrible translation. Thanks again for the crazyness Google. So if you can do a better translation please help me out and submit it to me so I can add it to MBF. Hopefully Google didn't make them too funny or offensive.
The ability to add minimap icons to the table can be a general or partial name of the icons. The button override table add should be the exact name of the button that you want to override and collect.
As always your feedback is more than welcome!
- Update - Toc updated to 60200
- Fixed - Fixed conflict with ElvUI
- Fixed - Fixed conflict with SpartanUI
- Update - Toc updated to 50100
- Update - Code changes to fix a conflict with another addon using MBF in it's code
- Change - Changed MBF from global to a local. Got changed by accident at some point
- Update - Fixed Issue with the Queue Status button not behaving like other Blizz buttons
- Update - Fixed issue with buttons not having border restored upon removal
- New - Added option to exclude the Queue Status button from being gathered
- Update - Added a size check to gathering
- Update - Toc updated to 50001
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com