Changes from 2.1.0
- Bump TOC version to 5.0.4.
- Update to work correctly on 5.0.4.
Changes from 2.0.2
- Bump TOC version to 4.3.
- Display the quest bang for items that start a new quest.
- Color the background and text yellow for quest items.
Changes from 2.0.1
- Improved the UI to look slightly less bad on 4.2.
- Bumped TOC version to 4.2.
- Don't attempt to display slot information before the server has finished sending us all the information.
- Prevent the frame from having excessive width.
Changes from 2.0
- Master loot drop-down now appears at the correct position.
Changes from 1.10
- Empty frames are no collapsed.
- Some minor options added for font size and frame scale.
- License changed to MIIT (was NewBSD, so pretty much no difference except wording).
- Frame position will no longer reset if you log in with the add-on disabled.
Changes from 1.9
- Master loot works yet again.
Changes from 1.8
- Fix CursorUpdate errors.
Changes from 1.7
- Master loot should work properly again.
Changes from 1.6
- Now works with WoTLK.
Changes from 1.5
- Fixed a typo which possibly prevented master looting from working.
Changes from 1.4
- Snap to mouse updated to work in 2.4
- TOC bumped to 2.4.
Changes from 1.3
- <Esc> now has the same behavior as the default loot frame. This fixes the issue with containers acting oddly.
Changes from 1.2
- Changed frame strata to HIGH and enabled toplevel. Should prevent it from hiding behind every other frame.
Changes from 1.1
- Fixed display of empty corpses.
Changes from 1.0
- Fixed the snap to mouse code. It will no longer float far above the mouse.
- Item name now inherits the GameFontWhite instead of using STANDARD_TEXT_FONT locked to 10 in size.
- Moved locales into loot.lua.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com