Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(1 MB)
Download
Updated: 12-19-07 05:55 AM
Pictures
File Info
Updated:12-19-07 05:55 AM
Created:unknown
Downloads:3,126
Favorites:9
MD5:
SL Beta Bundle
Version: 0.02 Beta
by: Taffu [More]
No Longer Supported/Updated
If you are still interested in the SL text-based plugins, please download SLDataText which is the current supported AddOn.
Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 12-17-07, 10:32 AM  
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Forum posts: 130
File comments: 92
Uploads: 0
I'm downloading this to try it. I stopped using the other bits because the movement/locking was as twitchy as a crackhead experiencing withdraws.
septor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-07, 11:39 AM  
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 149
File comments: 418
Uploads: 33
Originally posted by septor
I'm downloading this to try it. I stopped using the other bits because the movement/locking was as twitchy as a crackhead experiencing withdraws.
Absolutely understandable. Those problems have been fixed, the library handles a coord translation that fixes the crazy bumping around it used to do. The movement options this time around are even more solid, especially since you can anchor it anywhere & to anything you want.

Also - To everyone who gives this one a go...I'd love to get some feedback on the coloring features. I was hesitant to use the hex-color codes, but it's just so easy with adding special colors and not having to mess with a color wheel...it guarantees uniformity throughout all the modules based on a consistant hex-code rather than spot-guessing on colorwheels.
Taffu is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-07, 01:37 PM  
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Forum posts: 130
File comments: 92
Uploads: 0
Works pretty solid so far. I'm waiting for the other modules (mail, exp, etc) before I make the full conversion over from the customized version of CML that I'm using.

I dig the coloring options a lot. The ability to colorize the (example) time one color and the am/pm a different color is something I really like.

I would like to see an option to set the color to the current class color you're playing. I understand you can do this with profiles, but I hate setting options for 10 different characters everytime I want to move my UI around (which is a lot).
septor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-07, 02:07 PM  
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 149
File comments: 418
Uploads: 33
Originally posted by septor
I would like to see an option to set the color to the current class color you're playing. I understand you can do this with profiles, but I hate setting options for 10 different characters everytime I want to move my UI around (which is a lot).
That's a pretty simple addition I hadn't thought of. I'll definately impliment that into the Core for next Beta update. Thanks for that idea!
Taffu is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-07, 02:16 PM  
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Forum posts: 130
File comments: 92
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Taffu
That's a pretty simple addition I hadn't thought of. I'll definately impliment that into the Core for next Beta update. Thanks for that idea!
I wouldn't have thought of it had you not included the class colors in the drop down. Thanks for adding it though!
septor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-07, 11:09 PM  
JackOnTheMap
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 8
File comments: 129
Uploads: 0
Not getting it to work ATM.

It's not in my addons list and when I type the command to bring up the menu, I get nothing.

Ideas? Should I have something else besides just this download?
JackOnTheMap is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-07, 04:21 AM  
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 149
File comments: 418
Uploads: 33
Originally posted by JackOnTheMap
Not getting it to work ATM.

It's not in my addons list and when I type the command to bring up the menu, I get nothing.

Ideas? Should I have something else besides just this download?
It's a bundle, and the addons are nested inside the "SLBetaBundle" Folder seperately. Make sure you have all the seperate addon folders in the Interface\Addons folder and not the SLBetaBundle folder.
Taffu is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-07, 10:43 PM  
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Forum posts: 130
File comments: 92
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Taffu
It's a bundle, and the addons are nested inside the "SLBetaBundle" Folder seperately. Make sure you have all the seperate addon folders in the Interface\Addons folder and not the SLBetaBundle folder.
I foresee this being an issue in the future. You should really take them out of the folder.
septor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-07, 08:02 AM  
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 149
File comments: 418
Uploads: 33
Fixed the nested folders. Added more modules. See above.
Taffu is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-07, 09:51 AM  
Fuzzywuzzy
A Black Drake
 
Fuzzywuzzy's Avatar

Forum posts: 84
File comments: 34
Uploads: 0
Looking great and I like it.

But, there's allways a but , I can't seem to be able to use the enable (disable) check on the few i dont need atm, can ofc allways just delete the module folder, but since the modules are there i'd like the option in case I change my mind and wan't to use them, or for that matter disable another.

Just b4 i was going to post this I tried a /reload and the module i wanted to disable was disabled, is it supposed to be like this?
Fuzzywuzzy is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-07, 10:05 AM  
Terak
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 3
File comments: 34
Uploads: 0
beta 2 is working alot better for my most of my issues i was having are fixed still a bit buggy when setting profies per character and selecting a module gives up a error still at times. Hope to see the bag module soon as well as maybe a faction rep one would be realy nice. the location module i would like to see the ablity to detach the cords and move them around as at times the text over laps with my chat log in my UI. Btw is there any news on the XP bar you was working on?
Terak is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-07, 10:22 AM  
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 149
File comments: 418
Uploads: 33
Originally posted by Terak
beta 2 is working alot better for my most of my issues i was having are fixed still a bit buggy when setting profies per character and selecting a module gives up a error still at times. Hope to see the bag module soon as well as maybe a faction rep one would be realy nice. the location module i would like to see the ablity to detach the cords and move them around as at times the text over laps with my chat log in my UI. Btw is there any news on the XP bar you was working on?
The XP Bar is the included SLExperience module. I've numbed it down for now, however remember it's Beta and is subject to change. I'm definately adding more options to it for release, and for now I'll just say it's going to be a lot more "useful" once I'm done. It will include Rep tracking as well.

SLLocation, come release, I think will be broken into SLLocation and SLCoordinates.

Originally posted by Fuzzywuzzy
But, there's allways a but , I can't seem to be able to use the enable (disable) check on the few i dont need atm, can ofc allways just delete the module folder, but since the modules are there i'd like the option in case I change my mind and wan't to use them, or for that matter disable another.

Just b4 i was going to post this I tried a /reload and the module i wanted to disable was disabled, is it supposed to be like this?
For the time being, I haven't immediately added any disable/enable features purely because I haven't been concerned with it. But I do intend for those features to be in there come release time.
Last edited by Taffu : 12-19-07 at 10:24 AM.
Taffu is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-07, 11:17 AM  
Terak
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 3
File comments: 34
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Taffu
The XP Bar is the included SLExperience module. I've numbed it down for now, however remember it's Beta and is subject to change. I'm definately adding more options to it for release, and for now I'll just say it's going to be a lot more "useful" once I'm done. It will include Rep tracking as well.

SLLocation, come release, I think will be broken into SLLocation and SLCoordinates.



For the time being, I haven't immediately added any disable/enable features purely because I haven't been concerned with it. But I do intend for those features to be in there come release time.
thanks for the info i was about to request that you split the location module so im already looking forward to that hope it isnt to long.
Terak is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-07, 09:07 PM  
Gogusrl
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 16
File comments: 74
Uploads: 1
Can you allow us to change the text that shows up on the durability module and also add an option to show the lowest durability and not an average ?
Gogusrl is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-07, 04:13 AM  
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 149
File comments: 418
Uploads: 33
Originally posted by Gogusrl
Can you allow us to change the text that shows up on the durability module and also add an option to show the lowest durability and not an average ?
It does show the lowest value, I removed the option for averages. Will add free editing of the static text strings.
Taffu is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: