There are so many nice textures and graphics the World of Warcraft. Why can't you have access to some of them in your mods?
The LibSharedMedia-3.0 library gives you a few, but there are more I thought people would enjoy using. So I put together this little addon. Included are various textures and images from the game for you to use with kgPanels, a background for your tooltip (if you have a tooltip mod that supports this, like TipTop), etc. There are also two additional borders and some edited textures.
All of the included textures can be found in the game already. These are in addition to the media that LibSharedMedia-3.0 already pulls from the game. SharedMedia-Blizzard exists to give you a wider choice of game textures/sounds, without overflowing the basic library with stuff that many users won't use/care about.
The Elite and Rare textures were taken from Discord Art. Loz or someone else photoshopped them out of the unit frames.
The two endcaps are only found in the game for the left side (the game flips them for your action bars). So I flipped them and included the right side versions so you can use both.
If there are any textures here that you do not wish to use, you may simply comment out their respective lines by putting two dashes (--) at the beginning of the line, or by removing the line completely. This way, your menu in-game won't be so long to go through.
Have a suggestion for a sound to add? Let me know!
"Do you accept cookies?"
I love cookies! Unfortunately, they may turn to crumbs in the mail. Instead, you may donate to my cookie fund via PayPal.
- updated TOC for MoP
- updated libs
- 29 new background textures & 1 new statusbar
(some background textures were removed, but are just commented out in the code if you want them back)
- bumped TOC interface number for 4.3
- added 5 new backgrounds, including the Darkmoon Fair action bar texture
- added 8 new backgrounds
- added 2 new statusbars
- updated TOC number
- new: TONS! of new textures from the 3.3.x and 4.x patches
- updated: libraries & TOC number
- removed: a few of the older and not as pretty looking background textures (don't want the list to be TOO long... :) )
- fixed: typos in the .toc file
- one new border: LFG Frame
- changed background names: "Blue Gradient" to "Blue-Black Gradient" and "Orange Gradient" to "Orange-Black Gradient"
- three new backgrounds: Yellow-Orange gradient, Green Gradient, Blue Gradient
- six new sounds: Bell (Klang), Fireworks, Springs, Troll Drums, Ogre Drums, Alarm Clock
- 3 more that I forgot (Northrend map and two nice gradients)
- update toc for 3.2
- removed backwards compatibility for LSM-1.0 and LSM-2.0 (regular SharedMedia did this as well, recently)
- 1 new border, 23 new backgrounds
- removed one or two things that were added to LSM
- re-added mysteriously missing libs
- added a few sounds
- added a few new textures
- toc bump for 3.1
v.1.1 (versions now following the version number listed in the toc)
merged in wotlk branch from here: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info10731-SharedMedia-BlizzardWotLK.html
toc = 20400
Thanks erica for finding what I had overlooked. :) Changed SharedMediaBlizzard.lua to SharedMedia-Blizzard.lua in the TOC, so that it loads properly again.
Thanks go out to Elsia, who updated SharedMedia-Blizzard to work with the current standards of the SharedMedia mods. Now, these textures will register with any SharedMedia library (SharedMediaLib-1.0, LibSharedMedia-2.0, or LibSharedMedia-3.0) that you may have on your system.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com