* Updated for patch 5.2: The Thunder King!
* Fixed an issue causing some cached items to not display any icon.
* Small code optimizations.
* Added support for cooking bags.
* Fixed small but annoying localization bug.
* Updated for patch 5.1: Landfall!
* Updated Korean localization, by 노분노씹새끼.
* Tagging as release.
====== 5.0.1 (beta)
* Updated for compatibility with latest Scrap version.
====== 5.0.0 (beta)
* Updated and tested for Mists of Pandaria.
* Added monk class and pandaren race.
* Bug fixes.
* Added option to display item counts on tooltips
* Updated LibItemSearch (search engine) to latest version
* Fixed bug causing money frame tooltip to not show on mousehover
* Redesigned money frame tooltip
* Important hot hotfix
* Tagging release
====== 4.3.7 (beta)
====== 4.3.6 (beta)
* Preventing code taint
====== 4.3.5 (beta)
====== 4.3.4 (beta)
* Fixed a bug causing settings to not be saved between sessions.
====== 4.3.3 (beta)
* Now comes packed with BagBrother, an addon that stores bag, bank and vault data for offline viewing. This addon is shared with Bagnon.
* Added support for BagSync and Armory caching systems.
* Fixed a bug causing the frame selector to show at unusual situations
* Fixed bug causing BagSync support to not work properly
* Added portuguese translations
* Jaliborc: Updated for WoW 4.3
* Jaliborc: No more "Jaliborc" tag. If there is nothing there, it means it was me.
* Jaliborc: Tagging as release
* Jaliborc: The config has been divided into two windows - "General" & "Sets"
* Jaliborc: New options at the "General" window - "Display Sets on Left" and "Act as Interface Panel"
* Jaliborc: Estetical improvements to the "Sets" window
* Jaliborc: Removed unecessary code
* Jaliborc: The windows can no longer be dragged of the screen.
* Jaliborc: Tagging as release version
* Jaliborc: Fixed bug causing errors when opening the options menu
* Jaliborc: Added unusable item coloring
* Jaliborc: Improved the quality filter design
* Jaliborc: Remade the windows so that they tile when resizing instead of stretching
* Jaliborc: Fixed a bug with the heirloom color
* Jaliborc: Fixed a bug when clicking the money box
* Updated for WoW 4.2.0
* Tinkered a bit more with fixing frame positions to work properly when managed/unmanaged
* Removed keyring bits.
* Reworked the quality filter again to make it a bit more similar to the old style.
* Selecting no qualities on the quality filter will now show all items.
* Selecting a quality will now show items of that quality only.
* Modifier clicking a quality will add the quality to the selection.
* Added a fix for the issue people were having where the bank frame was not updating. Hopefully it works :)
* Fixed a bug causing empty item slots to not properly update in color when swapping bags of different types.
* Revamped the quality filter
* Clicking a quality button will now toggle showing that quality. Empty slots are shown regardless of quality selected.
* Modifier clicking an unchecked quality filter will select only that quality.
* Added heirlooms to the quality filter.
* The legendary filter also now includes artifacts.
* Fixed LibItemSearch reference in the TOC file to make it load on demand properly
* Localization bugfixes
* Fixed a bug preventing Combuctor from showing up when you visit a bank.
* Updated TOCs for 4.1
* Added a fix for the frame not remembering position issue
* Did a lot of restructuring, which probably will result in some bugs
* 4.0.6 fixes (this version won't work with pre 4.0.6 versions)
* Added tacle box support (for reals this time?)
* Added BagSync support.
* Removed Bagnon_Forever from the main download. (It'll still work, though)
* Added tackle box support (I hope :P)
* Updated LibItemSearch, you can now perform tooltip searches via tt:<search>
* Added back missing Bagnon_Forever + Bagnon_Tooltips folders
* Fixed some compatibility issues with v4.0.1: specifically the player selector not working.
* Added back the Bagnon_Forever + Bagnon_Tooltips folders
* Updated for WoW v4.0.1
* Fixed a typo causing an error when moving an item onto an empty part of the Combuctor frame.
* Fixed a bug causing the bank frame to not display
* Fixed an error when picking up a bag
* Pushed in some changes I made in Bagnon. This should hopefully fix the bank frame issue.
* Added in quest item highlighting
* Added in empty slot coloring based on bag type
* Removed debug prints from the bank frame
* Updated for 3.3
* Updated LibItemSearch, adding in support for equipment sets (s:setname), item level (ilvl:level), and comparison operators (ex, q<=epic)
* Updated for 3.2
* Added currency tracking to the money frame tooltip, thanks to Nyghtingale
* Bagnon_Forever fixes
* Heavily revised text searches
* Pure text searches now only look at item names.
* t:<text> searches look at item type/subtype/equiploc information
* q:<text> searches look at quality information (ex, q:0 or q:epic)
* boe, bop, boa, bou, and quest perform tooltip searches for bind on x and quest item information.
* It is possible to negate a search (ex, !q:epic)
* It is possible to perform an intersection search (ex, q:epic&t:weapon for all epic weapons)
* It is possible to perform an union search (ex, t:weapon|t:armor for all items that are either armor or weapons).
* Bumped TOC for 3.1
* Added left side tabs (no GUI so far for it)
* Updated Russian localization
* Fixed some localization bugs
* Updated translations
* Fixed a minor tooltip issue
* Updated Chinese translation
* Turns out I was using my old wrath branch for Bagnon_Forever + Bagnon_Tooltips
* Made Bagnon_Forever not LOD
* Fixed a bug caused by missing localization files.
* Fixed a bug with version updating
* Fixed a bug with Bagnon_Forever
* A wrath compatible rewrite.
* Added the ability to resize the frame via dragging the bottom right corner
* Added the ability to customize which categories are displayed on the frames (/combuctor)
* Added the ability for developers to add in more sets and subsets to Combuctor
* Combuctor is still very much a beta at this point in time: The new features are very much a first draft.y much a first draft.a first draft. first draft...
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com