|Go to Page...|
A basic mod that tracks enemy abilities: Feral Charge, Counterspell, Pummel, Kick, and Spell Lock on a neat little bar.
Left Click the bar to move it. Go to the options to lock the bar. You can also hide buttons until they're active.
/ib for options.
In the options you can make it so the bar only shows when an ability is fired.
Will I add more abilities? No, it's pretty much complete to me.
If you want to change the order or remove x out of 5 abilities then open InterruptBar.lua and edit table order.
Adding new abilities isn't intended.
To edit the order of abilities open InterruptBar.lua and change the order of the numbers in the 'order' table. Each number is labeled indicating what spell it is.
- Updated for 3.0
- Added Deathknight "Mind Freeze" interrupt
- Feral Charge - Cat will trigger a 30s cooldown and Feral Charge - Bear will trigger a 15s cooldown.
- Fixed a typo
- Fixed order tables for Spanish and French clients
- Fixed stupid mistake
- Fixed Counterspell
- Should work with English, German, French, and Spanish clients
- Fixed a huge bug, should work now =D
Updated for 2.4
Pulse removed, replaced with a cooldown clock instead