Party Ability Bars is intended for arena use to track party member ability cooldowns. If a party member has the mod they will send the cooldown to you instead of relying on the stored cooldown.
/pab - Opens GUI
/pab lock - Locks bars
- Track any spell in the game. Pet cooldowns too.
- Automatic cooldown number sending so they're 100% accurate if your party member has the mod
- In-game ability editor
- Hide ability buttons until triggered
- Option to report only, so you don't have to see the bars but your party members can still track your cooldowns
- Updated to a newer version of LibSimpleOptions. Fixes options not opening.
- Fixed a large memory leak
- Updated for WotLK
- It will now work for party members who don't have the mod. If your party member has the mod it will retrieve the cooldown from the member, otherwise it will use the stored cooldown.
- You can now place the bars next to your party member frames because they update based on party id
- Fixed adding spells with :'s in them (ex. Shadow Word: Death)
- Added support for Pet Cooldowns
- Fixed adding spells with 's in them (ex. Nature's Swiftness)