One-key mounting solution, useful whether you have just one mount or several.
Supports all mounts currently in game, sensibly chooses/randomizes between what you have.
Bind a key and hit it to mount/unmount or shapeshift/deshift, or use '/click GoGoButton' in a macro.
- Supports Shaman and Druid travel forms - in combat as well
Dismounts you automagically when clicking on herbs/ores or using offensive spells/abilities.
Use '/gogo auto' to toggle this on/off.
Preferred mounts support:
You can assign one or more preferred mounts for each zone.
Use '/gogo ItemLink' or '/gogo SpellName' to add pref.
Use '/gogo clear' to clear prefs for current zone.
Warning: GoGo will use your preferred mounts even if you have faster ones.
Excluded mount support:
You can exclude mounts that you never ever want to see.
Use '/gogo exclude MountLink' to add a mount to the exclusions list.
Use the same command to remove a mount from the exclusions list.
Donations are always welcomed!
Bitcoin address: 1CWgPJFi2F8ugBJGM3b1FvJ4kwN2AFQyRk
For a list of known problems, to report problems, etc., please visit this project on CurseForge. If you can help with the translations of GoGoMount to other languages please do so here.
2013/03/05 - 5.2.1 - (r386)
- Updated TOC version for patch 5.2
2013/03/04 - 5.1.11 - (r384)
- Added support for Golden Primal Direhorn
- Added support for Crimson Primal Direhorn
2013/01/26 - 5.1.10 - (r383)
- Fixed some errors from the previous test
2013/01/26 - 5.1.9 - (r382)
- Testing new list of passenger mounts
2013/01/26 - 5.1.8 - (r381)
- Added support for Armored Bloodwing
- Added support for Thundering Cobolt Cloud Serpent
- Added support for Clutch of Ji-Kun
- Added support for Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent
2013/01/15 - 5.1.7 - (r379)
- Added support for Bone-White Primal Raptor
- Added support for Red Primal Raptor
- Added support for Black Primal Raptor
- Added support for Green Primal Raptor
- Added support for Cobalt Primordial Direhorn
- Added support for Amber Primordial Direhorn
- Added support for Slate Primordial Direhorn
- Added support for Jade Primordial Direhorn
2012/12/29 - 5.1.6 - (r377)
- New Tinkertown is now recognized as a flyable zone
2012/12/22 - 5.1.5 - (r375)
- Added support for Ghastly Charger
- Added support for Armored Riding Pteradactyl
- Added support for Spawn of Horridon
2012/12/03 - 5.1.4 - (r373)
- Fixed problem where shape forms, aspects, etc. wouldn't work after reloading the console if the spells were added as favorites
2012/12/03 - 5.1.3 - (r372)
- Disabled version broadcasts in Battlegrounds for now (to fix error popping up)
- Added support for Grand Gryphon
- Added support for Grand Wyvern
2012/12/01 - 5.1.1 - (r370)
- Update TOC version
- Added support for Grand Armored Gryphon
- Added support for Grand Armored Wyvern
- Added support for Swift Windsteed
- Added support for Jade Pandaren Kite
- Added support for The Sky Claw
2012/10/19 - 5.0.12
- Magic Broom is instant cast again this year
2012/10/03 - 5.0.11 - (r367)
- Support for Zen Flight (Monk glyph)
2012/09/24 - 5.0.10 - (r365)
- Now giving swimming mounts at the bottom of Vashj'ir when you appear to be standing
- Now supporting removal Master Angler when attempting to mount in water
- Added support for Jeweled Onyx Panther
- Added support for Sapphire Panther
- Added support for Dawnstone Panther / Sunstone Panther
- Added support for Jade Panther / Emerald Panther
- Added support for Ruby Panther
2012/09/09 - 5.0.9 - (r363)
- Finished removing mount level requirements and reducing required mount skills
2012/09/09 - 5.0.8 - (r362)
- Obsidian Nightwing works as a ground only mount as well as flying
- Started removing mount level requirements and reducing required mount skills - still incomplete
2012/08/31 - 5.0.6 - (r360)
- No longer canceling Moonkin Form before mounting
2012/08/31 - 5.0.5 - (r359)
- Glyph of Ghost Wolf should not prevent Shamans from shifting any more
2012/08/29 - 5.0.4 - (r358)
- No longer selecting Sandstone Drake over all other flying mounts for people with Expert Riding skill
- Hopefully no longer giving tainted call to CastGlyph() errors when trying to set glyphs
2012/08/28 - 5.0.3 - (r356)
- Added support for Ashen Pandaren Phoenix
- Added support for Emerald Pandaren Phoenix
- Added support for Violet Pandaren Phoenix
- Added support for Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent
- Added support for Imperial Quilen
- Added support for Red Flying Cloud
- Added excluding mounts requiring Cloud Serpent Riding if player doesn't have the skill
- Added support for Son of Galleon
2012/08/23 - 5.0.2 - (r355)
- No longer stuck using Obsidian Nightwing over other flying mounts for players with Expert Riding skill
- No longer stuck using Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade over other flying mounts for players with Expert Riding skill
2012/08/23 - 5.0.1 - (r354) - Mists Alpha - based on 4.3.17
- Druids should no longer get errors when trying to mount or use shape forms
- Error "GetSpellBookItemName(): Invalid spell slot" has fixed
- Support for Feline Swiftness completed
- Shamans should no longer get errors when trying to mount or use shape forms
- Internal mod improvements for various mount speed handling
- Ghost Wolf form now seen as instant cast always
** For older changes, visit http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/gogomount/pages/change-log/
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com