One-key mounting solution, useful whether you have just one mount or several.
Supports all mounts currently in game, sensibly chooses/randomizes between what you have.
Bind a key and hit it to mount/unmount or shapeshift/deshift, or use '/click GoGoButton' in a macro.
- Supports Shaman and Druid travel forms - in combat as well
Dismounts you automagically when clicking on herbs/ores or using offensive spells/abilities.
Use '/gogo auto' to toggle this on/off.
Preferred mounts support:
You can assign one or more preferred mounts for each zone.
Use '/gogo ItemLink' or '/gogo SpellName' to add pref.
Use '/gogo clear' to clear prefs for current zone.
Warning: GoGo will use your preferred mounts even if you have faster ones.
Excluded mount support:
You can exclude mounts that you never ever want to see.
Use '/gogo exclude MountLink' to add a mount to the exclusions list.
Use the same command to remove a mount from the exclusions list.
Donations are always welcomed!
Bitcoin address: 1CWgPJFi2F8ugBJGM3b1FvJ4kwN2AFQyRk
For a list of known problems, to report problems, etc., please visit this project on CurseForge. If you can help with the translations of GoGoMount to other languages please do so here.
2014/07/11 - 5.4.13 - (r432)
- Fixed error that appeared for new characters (780)
2014/06/01 - 5.4.12 - (r430)
- Added support for Draenor Chimera
- Added support for Grinning Reaver
- Added support for Warforged Nightmare
- Fixed errors that appeared for new characters that were not Druids (756)
2014/03/14 - 5.4.11 - (r429)
- Added support for Dread Raven
- Testing time stamp in debug log
2013/12/12 - 5.4.10 - (r427)
- Fixed LUA errors
2013/12/11 - 5.4.9 - (r426)
- Debug code added for World of Warcraft 6.0 reporting
2013/11/28 - 5.4.8 - (r425)
- Let Druids fly at level 58
2013/11/19 - 5.4.7 - (r423)
- Added support for Iron Chimaera
2013/10/29 - 5.4.6 - (r422)
- Added support for Emerald Hippogryph
2013/10/11 - 5.4.5 - (r420)
- Fixed Moonfang not summoning
- Updated --The Sky Claw-- Sky Golem to be considered a ground mount as well as flying now
2013/10/09 - 5.4.4 - (r419)
- Added support for Moonfang
2013/09/19 - 5.4.3 - (r416)
- Test build attempting to prevent SetAttribute errors while in combat
2013/09/16 - 5.4.2 - (r415)
- Added support for Felsteed (corrupted version)
- Added support for Dreadsteed (corrupted version)
- Warlocks with Glyph of Nightmares active will have their Felsteed and Dreadsteed mounts summoned before other ground mounts when in water. These mounts will be randomized with other mounts that have the same water surface speed if any exist.
- Removed Crusader Aura support and options. Seems this was removed from Warcraft long ago.
- Fixed Druid options that were not being set correctly through the GUI options window
- Started fixing / improving GUI options in general
2013/09/10 - 5.4.1 - (r413)
- Armored Skyscreamer should now work as a ground mount for lower level players (730)
- Updated TOC for World of Warcraft 5.4
** For older changes, visit http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/gogomount/pages/change-log/
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com