One-key mounting solution, useful whether you have just one mount or several.
Supports all mounts currently in game, sensibly chooses/randomizes between what you have.
Bind a key and hit it to mount/unmount or shapeshift/deshift, or use '/click GoGoButton' in a macro.
- Supports Shaman and Druid travel forms - in combat as well
Dismounts you automagically when clicking on herbs/ores or using offensive spells/abilities.
Use '/gogo auto' to toggle this on/off.
Preferred mounts support:
You can assign one or more preferred mounts for each zone.
Use '/gogo ItemLink' or '/gogo SpellName' to add pref.
Use '/gogo clear' to clear prefs for current zone.
Warning: GoGo will use your preferred mounts even if you have faster ones.
Excluded mount support:
You can exclude mounts that you never ever want to see.
Use '/gogo exclude MountLink' to add a mount to the exclusions list.
Use the same command to remove a mount from the exclusions list.
Donations are always welcomed!
Bitcoin address: 1CWgPJFi2F8ugBJGM3b1FvJ4kwN2AFQyRk
For a list of known problems, to report problems, etc., please visit this project on CurseForge. If you can help with the translations of GoGoMount to other languages please do so here.
2016-07-19 - 7.0.2 (beta)
- Updated SVN repository with 7.0.x changes now that the 7.0 pre-release patch updating the Warcraft client has gone live
2016-06-27 - 7.0.1 (alpha)
- Commented out functions and speed modification checks related to Glyphs
2016-06-01 - 7.0.0 (alpha) - ported from 6.2.12
- Initial test version for World of Warcraft - Legion (7.0) beta servers only. This version is not compatible with the existing live servers.
- Fixes error when attempting to mount or changing zones (855)
- New Zone IDs added - 1014, 1021
2016-03-30 - 6.2.12
- Added support for "Swift Riding Crop" buff in "Ashran"
2016-03-10 - 6.2.11
- Added support for "Predatory Bloodgazer"
- Added support for "Snowfeather Hunter"
- Added support for "Brilliant Direbeak"
- Added support for "Viridian Sharptalon"
- Added support for "Llothien Prowler"
- Added support for "Felblaze Infernal"
- Added support for "Hellfire Infernal"
- Added support for "Flarecore Infernal"
- Added support for "Coldflame Infernal"
- Added support for "Frostshard Infernal"
- Updated flags for "Solar Spirehawk" flagging it as a flying mount - ticket 850
2016-03-04 - 6.2.10
- Updated "Cindermane Charger" flagging it as a flying mount (even though it's not listed as such on sites) - ticket 851
2016-02-23 - 6.2.9
- (Testing) Resolved issue for low level Druids receiving errors when trying to use shape forms in combat
2015-11-24 - 6.2.7
- Added support for "Demonsaber"
- Added support for "Enchanted Chicken"
- Added support for "Felsaber"
- Added support for "Prestigious War Steed"
- Added support for "Prestigious War Wolf"
- Added support for "Spirit of Eche'ro"
2015-11-19 - 6.2.6
- Added support for "Infinite Timereaver"
2015-11-13 - 6.2.5
- Removed some illusions that preventing mounting in the past from GoGoMount's buff removal list since Blizzard does it for us now
- Removed flight flags for "Illdari Felstalker" since it's been reported as not able to fly (ticket 846)
2015-08-28 - 6.2.4 - test build
- Added (but not tested) support for "Druid Flight Form" in Ashran zones with "Book of Flight Form" buff
- Added support for "Swift Spectral Rylak"
- Added support for "Minion of Grumpus"
- Added support for "Ironbound Wraithcharger"
- Added support for "Illidari Felstalker"
- Added support for "Grove Warden"
- Added support for "Eclipse Dragonhawk"
2015-08-17 - 6.2.3
- Fixed issue with mount preferences for zones that exist more than once ("Nagraand" existing in "The Burning Crusade" and "Warlords of Draenor" expansions) this is currently being tested as it changes the way data is stored for the characters
2015-08-16 - 6.2.2
- Added support for zone "Quazzik's Outpost" (Horde Garrison)
- Added support for zone "Tanaan Jungle - Kargathar Proving Grounds" (Starting quest area for the horde in WoD)
- Added support for zone "Warspear" (Horde side of Ashran)
- Added detection for "Draenor Pathfinder"
- Now recognizes Warlords of Draenor zones as flyable zones with the "Draenor Pathfinder" ability
2015-06-24 - 6.2.1
- Updated TOC version for World of Warcaft 6.2
** For older changes, visit http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/gogomount/pages/change-log/
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com