Chinchilla Minimap alters the Blizzard Minimap in a way to provide much nicer features and other niceties.
Allows changing of blip size (useful since 3.1), border style, shape of the map (doesn't have to be circular, or even square, lots of options are available), size, etc.
Zoom out the map automatically after 20 seconds (or so).
A more flexible north-east-south-west indicator.
Show your location coordinates
Make the minimap very big temporarily (good for gathering or finding a tough-to-spot enemy).
Show the name of your location more flexibly.
Move the buttons around the minimap to wherever you want (even off the minimap entirely).
Show which team-mate pinged the minimap
Position the minimap and frames around it.
Show on the minimap where your range extends to
Show / Hide
Show or hide various frames related to the minimap
Change the dots on the map to a different set of images. Very handy, especially if you suffer from colorblindness.
Mousewheel to zoom the minimap
Click here to submit a bug report or request a new feature.
Click here to help with translating Chinchilla Minimap into your own language.
Ethan Centaurai <email@example.com>
2014-09-22 21:24:16 +0100
Tagging as v2.6.2.
- Core: Don't open the config window while we're in combat.
- ShowHide: Trim trailing whitespace.
- ShowHide: Brave attempt at fixing compatibility problems with MinimapButtonFrame while also trying to avoid taint and deadzones.
- Comment out Patch 6.0 compatibility stuff for now.
- QuestTracker: Now hides the new dungeon header when "Show Title" is disabled.
- Apparently a module’s :OnEnable() is called before the core’s :OnInitialize().
- Move bossframe anchoring cludge into the core file since multiple modules make use of it.
- Core: Bump Interface number to 60000.
- QuestTracker: Remove Wider Objectives Tracker checkbox.
- QuestTracker: Fix the objectives tracker for Patch 6.0.
- Position: Fix the objectives tracker for Patch 6.0.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com