Chinchilla Minimap alters the Blizzard Minimap in a way to provide much nicer features and other niceties.
Allows changing of blip size (useful since 3.1), border style, shape of the map (doesn't have to be circular, or even square, lots of options are available), size, etc.
Zoom out the map automatically after 20 seconds (or so).
A more flexible north-east-south-west indicator.
Show your location coordinates
Make the minimap very big temporarily (good for gathering or finding a tough-to-spot enemy).
Show the name of your location more flexibly.
Move the buttons around the minimap to wherever you want (even off the minimap entirely).
Show which team-mate pinged the minimap
Position the minimap and frames around it.
Show on the minimap where your range extends to
Show / Hide
Show or hide various frames related to the minimap
Change the dots on the map to a different set of images. Very handy, especially if you suffer from colorblindness.
Mousewheel to zoom the minimap
Click here to submit a bug report or request a new feature.
Click here to help with translating Chinchilla Minimap into your own language.
- Core: Increase the size of the config window.
- Appearance: Remove useless CVar check.
- Appearance: Add options to show/hide quest tracker Objectives header and collapse button.
- Appearance: Small re-arrange.
- Core: Bump Interface number for Patch 5.4.
- TrackingDots: Update blip maps to Patch 5.4 layout.
- Core: Revert all recent changes related to MoveAnything compatibility.
- Core: Add MoveAnything to optional dependency list to force it to load before Chinchilla does.
- MoveButtons: Forcibly disable the module if MoveAnything is installed.
- Position: Forcibly disable the module if MoveAnything is installed.
- Core: Hide module options instead of disabling them when the module is disabled.
- Position: Fixed nesting and removed trailing whitespace.
- Position: Disable boss frame movement pending code re-write.
- QuestTracker: Module deleted.
- Core: Force the height of the quest tracker to 700 pixels.
- Update Interface number for Patch 5.3.
- Core: Remove SetCVar hook.
- Core: Remove unnecessary CVar check.
- Appearance: Delay CVar check.
- Compass: Replace SetCVar hook with a CVAR_UPDATE event listener.
- Compass: Make Blizzard's compass ring invisible instead of hiding it.
- Appearance: Kill off more dead code.
- Appearance: Removed a huge amount of utterly useless code.
- Core: Properly unhook all hooks when Chinchilla is disabled.
- Core: Make the Rotate Minimap checkbox code more awesome.
- Core: Make the options window slightly smaller.
- Core: Rename a function.
- Core: Remove Chinchilla's options from the in-game interface options panel.
- ShowHide: Experimental new logic that turns buttons invisible instead of hiding them.
- Appearance: Prevent an error caused by out-of-date versions of LibDBIcon-1.0.
- Appearance: Fix a typo that was causing an error.
- Appearance: Register for the new LibDBIcon_IconCreated callback.
- ShowHide: Small re-arrange.
- QuestTracker: Now enabled by default.
- Appearance: Remove debug.
- Appearance: Button border alpha settings now work with buttons created by LibDBIcon-1.0.
- Appearance: Fix error message format strings.
- Appearance: Remove AceTimer-3.0.
- Appearance: Check for new buttons on ADDON_LOADED events instead of every second.
- Appearance: Set the default minimap strata to LOW.
This matches Blizzard's default minimap strata settings.
- Appearance: Simplify the strata options to low, medium and high.
- Appearance: Remove debug.
- Appearance: Fix button border alpha feature.
Why this was not throwing up errors is beyond me.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com