Chinchilla Minimap alters the Blizzard Minimap in a way to provide much nicer features and other niceties.
Allows changing of blip size (useful since 3.1), border style, shape of the map (doesn't have to be circular, or even square, lots of options are available), size, etc.
Zoom out the map automatically after 20 seconds (or so).
A more flexible north-east-south-west indicator.
Show your location coordinates
Make the minimap very big temporarily (good for gathering or finding a tough-to-spot enemy).
Show the name of your location more flexibly.
Move the buttons around the minimap to wherever you want (even off the minimap entirely).
Show which team-mate pinged the minimap
Position the minimap and frames around it.
Show on the minimap where your range extends to
Show / Hide
Show or hide various frames related to the minimap
Change the dots on the map to a different set of images. Very handy, especially if you suffer from colorblindness.
Mousewheel to zoom the minimap
Click here to submit a bug report or request a new feature.
Click here to help with translating Chinchilla Minimap into your own language.
Ethan Centaurai <email@example.com>
2014-11-17 16:29:36 +0000
Tagging as v2.7.2.
- Reverted all code related to the ObjectiveTrackerFrame back to how it was in Version 2.7.
- Position: Applied Cybeloras' band-aid pending total module overhaul.
- Position: Fixed a bug that caused the vehicle seats artwork to appear stretched across the screen.
- Appearance: Updated the custom blip maps to match Blizzard's layout in Patch 6.0.3.
- Position: Restored feature to move the objectives tracker, but it is disabled if MoveAnything or Quester is installed.
- Core: Unregister show/hide events from the Garrison Report button.
- ShowHide: The Garrison button is now set to always show by default.
- Appearance: Re-added options to hide quest banners and collapse button.
- ShowHide: Buttons should no longer remain stuck to the cursor if they get hidden while being dragged around the minimap.
- ShowHide: Allowed the dungeon difficulty flag to appear when hovering the cursor over the minimap.
- Core: Removed MoveAnything from optional dependencies list.
- Position: Removed options to move the objectives tracker, because conflicts. Please use Quester, MoveAnything, or rObjectiveTrackerMover instead.
- Appearance: Rearranged the config window slightly.
- Revert "Position: Only move the actual Minimap, not the entire freaking MinimapCluster."
This reverts commit 9b2f8a7bd59b97f8ecd343b0498750b438d7e917.
- Position: Only move the actual Minimap, not the entire freaking MinimapCluster. ~lart ckknight
- Appearance: Removed the "waffle-like" texture that shows in the blue quest objective area.
- Leave MoveAnything as an optional dependency for now.
- Revert "Force the MoveButtons, Position and ShowHide modules into a disabled state if MoveAnything is installed."
This reverts commit 08f01cee3ea86cf2e16c65ac36ba072dc66c8a3a.
- Force the MoveButtons, Position and ShowHide modules into a disabled state if MoveAnything is installed.
- Move a comment.
- QuestTracker: Hide the "Objectives" label text when hiding the collapse button.
- Removed pre-6.0.2 compatibility layer.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com