Chinchilla Minimap alters the Blizzard Minimap in a way to provide much nicer features and other niceties.
Allows changing of blip size (useful since 3.1), border style, shape of the map (doesn't have to be circular, or even square, lots of options are available), size, etc.
Zoom out the map automatically after 20 seconds (or so).
A more flexible north-east-south-west indicator.
Show your location coordinates
Make the minimap very big temporarily (good for gathering or finding a tough-to-spot enemy).
Show the name of your location more flexibly.
Move the buttons around the minimap to wherever you want (even off the minimap entirely).
Show which team-mate pinged the minimap
Position the minimap and frames around it.
Show on the minimap where your range extends to
Show / Hide
Show or hide various frames related to the minimap
Change the dots on the map to a different set of images. Very handy, especially if you suffer from colorblindness.
Mousewheel to zoom the minimap
Click here to submit a bug report or request a new feature.
Click here to help with translating Chinchilla Minimap into your own language.
Ethan Centaurai <[email protected]>
2016-07-31 23:47:31 +0100
Tagging as v2.8.
- Expander: Trimmed some unused code.
- Expander: Disable mousewheel when toggled on.
- Expander: Added strata options.
- Expander: Fixed resizing issues, hopefully for good this time.
- Expander: Tweaked config layout slightly.
- Expander: Fixed opacity settings.
- Expander: Force Minimap zoom when toggling to prevent texture weirdness.
- Expander: When toggled off, the minimap now obeys the Appearance module size settings.
- Expander: Small cleanup.
- Expander: When toggled off, the minimap no longer defaults to the top-right corner.
- TrackingDots: Module temporarily disabled forever while I work on the custom blip maps.
- Bump Interface number to 70000.
- Coordinates: Parent the frame to MinimapBackdrop.
- Compass: Parent the frame to MinimapBackdrop.
- Expander: Fixed errors caused by Patch 7.0.3.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com